Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So Do Tall Bitches Like Manlets or What ?

Tranquil Fury

Tranquil Fury

Chad Basher
★★★★
And if so, would you ascend with one ? Normies who have basically figured out that I like long legs and thick frames often show me these little memes, or whatever, of slightly taller than average, but relatively attractive women with shorter men looking all happy. Of course I know this is the internet so these pictures are based on comedic purposes and not reality, but said normies have insisted that I should in fact try my luck with them and not be ashamed or nervous about it. Growing up I was always made to believe that women preferred a man that was taller than them because it made them feel safer, but apparently this is the opposite for women who are taller than 5'7 or so, at least according to them. I really don't buy it and can't help but wonder what, if any experiences anyone here on the shorter side had when dealing with taller women. Do they in fact like shorter men, or did I just fall for some kind of internet hype ? Or are they just like the rest and prefer a guy that's even taller than them, despite them being big enough to defend themselves if they had to ? Yes, I know, shame on me for still wanting to try, but I only have about a decade or so until my dick stops working, and frankly, I'm compelled to try until that day comes. At this point, wouldn't mind a woman that was a bit taller than me, so long as it's not more than a head taller.

Short women like tall men. Tall women like ultra-tall men :blackpill:

Only chad. They're desperate or mentally dysfunctional if they date a shorter man. Just how foids are.

no, they do not feel attracted to short men.

All foids like tall guys. It's natural for them to prefer men who are taller, regardless of their own height. Foids want to be dominated by a tall chad. It doesn't matter if the woman is short or tall. Taller foids like even taller chads.

Volcel fakecel if you wouldn't ascend with a foid just because she was taller than you
I personally wouldn't mind at this point, but was curious about the opinions of other cels here on the matter...

would i ascend with tall foid? yes absolutely, do they like shorter guys? no they do not. they just like lying

tall women will occasionally create an onlyfans where they beat up or spit on short men,
but as far as real life the lowest they'd go is 5'10 and thats only if the dude is rich and attractive

All foids like tall guys. It's natural for them to prefer men who are taller, regardless of their own height. Foids want to be dominated by a tall chad. It doesn't matter if the woman is short or tall. Taller foids like even taller chads.

Exactly what I was lead to believe growing up. Guess those memes I was shown are apparently just teases to get our hopes up. I admit it, I'm a dumbass for falling for them. Sure you guy some jokes for that, so knock yourselves out...

Of course they don’t what kind of question is that?

And if so, would you ascend with one ? Normies who have basically figured out that I like long legs and thick frames often show me these little memes, or whatever, of slightly taller than average, but relatively attractive women with shorter men looking all happy. Of course I know this is the internet so these pictures are based on comedic purposes and not reality, but said normies have insisted that I should in fact try my luck with them and not be ashamed or nervous about it. Growing up I was always made to believe that women preferred a man that was taller than them because it made them feel safer, but apparently this is the opposite for women who are taller than 5'7 or so, at least according to them. I really don't buy it and can't help but wonder what, if any experiences anyone here on the shorter side had when dealing with taller women. Do they in fact like shorter men, or did I just fall for some kind of internet hype ? Or are they just like the rest and prefer a guy that's even taller than them, despite them being big enough to defend themselves if they had to ? Yes, I know, shame on me for still wanting to try, but I only have about a decade or so until my dick stops working, and frankly, I'm compelled to try until that day comes. At this point, wouldn't mind a woman that was a bit taller than me, so long as it's not more than a head taller.
They like even taller men.

would i ascend with tall foid? yes absolutely, do they like shorter guys? no they do not. they just like lying
Loving tall foids as manlet is incredibly brutal, because of how irrealistic it is in practice.

Exactly what I was lead to believe growing up. Guess those memes I was shown are apparently just teases to get our hopes up. I admit it, I'm a dumbass for falling for them. Sure you guy some jokes for that, so knock yourselves out...
I don't think you're a dumbass at all. Social Media and memes are deceiving brocel. In the end the tall chad always wins no matter what.

Of course they do, if the short guy in question looks like Tom Cruise or Justin Bieber

They're not attracted to shorter men, they are forced to settle for them because giga height moggers are very rare.

No, they don't. More like they have used to heightmogging others, so maybe they care a little less.

I'm at the point where I really don't believe women could ever love a man shorter than them

Who's gonna tell him?