Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious So do MentalCels Exist or Not?

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
I honestly am confused, some people on this forum will find someones picture and if their good-looking in anyway, they'll be a larp and not an incel, but yet will justify certain "incel" heros of theirs by saying they were autistic. WHICH is it, can an attractive person be an incel or not. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

No unless severely retarded or whatever severe mental issue you can get.

If you are average in looks being NT and sociable helps very much.
But if the guy is truly handsome he will get the girls regardless these things

Yes but they're also below average looking on top of mental problems

Mentalcels DO EXIST. Only 1.5% of autists lose their virginity, and that's counting females too. I'm not autistic so maybe ask some autismcels tbh.

Yes bro. Mentalcels are truecels

Yeah, but they are completely marginal in number relative to lookcels

yes bro, they are a silent majority

No they do not. Mentalcels are personality coping fakecels

Mentalcels DO EXIST. Only 1.5% of autists lose their virginity, and that's counting females too. I'm not autistic so maybe ask some autismcels tbh.
Most autists are ugly. Their malformed visages reflect their malformed minds. Mentalcels absolutely do not exist. Foids tell me I'm good-looking then proceed to treat me like a subhuman. They are liars, sadists, and thieves. They will sexually exploit a mentally ill man if he's good-looking.

Yes. 5/10s can get average barsluts if they're NTmaxxed. You can be average or slightly above average looking and autism or shitty social skills can stop you from getting laid. You cannot be a mentalcel Chad obviously since women just throw themselves at you if you're 8+/10 without you having to put in any effort at all.

There are 8 times as many autistic males as there are females.

I bet you that the majority of that 1.5% were females too.

Mentalcel= fakecel if good looking.
Otherwise autism and other mental illnesses have a high probability of causing inceldom.

I honestly am confused, some people on this forum will find someones picture and if their good-looking in anyway, they'll be a larp and not an incel, but yet will justify certain "incel" heros of theirs by saying they were autistic. WHICH is it, can an attractive person be an incel or not. :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Mentalcel is probably the most true and common incels. I think. If you cannot interact like a normal person, you have no chance with any normal people.

i'm not ugly, i just have mental issues

2f7.jpg

NT ugly incels treat mentacels like normies treat ugly people.

"What, you have a mental problem? But you look fine just go talk to girls bro, be confident bro".

NT ugly incels treat mentacels like normies treat ugly people.

"What, you have a mental problem? But you look fine just go talk to girls bro, be confident bro".
just dont have mental health problems bro worked for me lmao

Yes and they are the only truecels
Yes. 5/10s can get average barsluts if they're NTmaxxed. You can be average or slightly above average looking and autism or shitty social skills can stop you from getting laid. You cannot be a mentalcel Chad obviously since women just throw themselves at you if you're 8+/10 without you having to put in any effort at all.
Total bs just look at videos of models asking women for sex and getting rejected even by old grannies. You have to behave and have also status/ social skills ora it's over even for chadcels

Last edited:
Aspergers is a death sentence

No with a but or yes with a but.

Yes they exist but it typically needs to go along with ugliness and other incel problems.

But certain mental illnesses will cause you to be incel but theyre pretty extreme

Im definitely at least half a mentalcel.

Not ugly enough to be incel purely based on aesthetics but my anxiety and introverted nature do the rest for me.

Yes we exist.