Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So depressed

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Alcohol-maxing hasn't worked, shit way to end the year - just wanting to die.

I'd love to not wake up again in 2020.

I honestly can't see how things can get better for us. It can only get worse

You can try antidepressantmaxxing, it works well enough for normies :feelstastyman::whatfeels:

I should rope in 2020 but I say that every year

Alcohol-maxing hasn't worked, shit way to end the year - just wanting to die.

I'd love to not wake up again in 2020.

what reason could you have for not being depressed?

it only gets worse tbh

What happens to your mind?
I've heard a lot of people saying they lasted a lot longer/couldn't coom, that would be a good thing for a non incel, but since how much you last doesn't really matter as a cel idk how you'd feel about it :feelsrope:
I also read that some people just feel like a completely different person, which sometimes leads to suicidal thoughts
The biggest problem, I've heard, was coming off the drugs, some felt worse than they ever did after coming off drugs
It changes your brain a lot so it is hard to list all potential side effects tbh, but if you are considering roping, there is no reason why you shouldn't try them

Yeas...i wish i was dead already

Alcohol is one the shittiest copes. Move on to something else.

Within the first day of 2020 I've slept more than 50% of the day away.

I've heard a lot of people saying they lasted a lot longer/couldn't coom, that would be a good thing for a non incel, but since how much you last doesn't really matter as a cel idk how you'd feel about it :feelsrope:
I also read that some people just feel like a completely different person, which sometimes leads to suicidal thoughts
The biggest problem, I've heard, was coming off the drugs, some felt worse than they ever did after coming off drugs
It changes your brain a lot so it is hard to list all potential side effects tbh, but if you are considering roping, there is no reason why you shouldn't try them
Yeah, I tried a recreational drug that utilizes the some mechanism as SSRIs, I couldn't coom, but it made me feel happy.
Within the first day of 2020 I've slept more than 50% of the day away.
Same brah

You can try antidepressantmaxxing, it works well enough for normies :feelstastyman::whatfeels:
I've been taking antidepressants for almost 4 months now and they ain't doing shit for me. Still feeling the exact same.

Alcohol is one the shittiest copes. Move on to something else.

Going to stop now as I only took it to ease anxiety but it just makes it worse and as I get older the hangovers are more horrible (drugs the same which i no longer take).

Fast running out of copes.

Going to stop now as I only took it to ease anxiety but it just makes it worse and as I get older the hangovers are more horrible (drugs the same which i no longer take).

Fast running out of copes.
Read loli mangas and doujins. Best cope ngl.