Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So depressed

S

shibo

Officer
I am balding and i just turned 17. Why does life have to do this to me before my balding i wanted to looksmax and have sex before 18 and now i am balding what girl would want a guy whos balding at 17 i should kill myself and in my suicide note blame my alcoholic dad for having a kid at 47 and passing on his bald genes aswell

It will get worse
I'm so sorry my friend

try vortioxetine

Try to hurry and reverse the process already. You keep posting about your Norwood but you never talk about what you're doing to stop it.

Post pic of your hairline, pls.

we are all in the same boat , no need to get offensive all of a sudden

you cant say youre an incel if you just turned 17, youve barely even began your life

Post pic of your hairline, pls.
I saw it in his older threads. It not that bad but still. Balding us death sentence(i can understand his suffering)

you cant say youre an incel if you just turned 17, youve barely even began your life
It depends on his hairline.
If he's actually balding, not just crying about a few hair in the sink, then it's over and hes legit incel.
That's why I want to see his hairline. It takes two minutes to make a pic of the hairline, crop it and post it
But OP doesn't deliver, so probably just another underaged crybaby.

im depressed because site get down

The Cancucks that are taking this site down because muh freedom of speech only applies to them are only making it worse.