Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So called "blackpilled" brags how much party and sex had back in the day

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
This so-called blackpilled told us that he "party is over" and how much sex, booze, and alcohol he had back in the day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nXQIXThIMA

The "party is over" ?? Well, let me tell you, for us incels the party never started.
These people are the reason why the current system is SHIT!! And the worst part is they are the ones that bitch on youtube about how much the actual system sucks and how much old values were better.

Fucking hypocrites.

At least he acknowledges and agrees with our cause.

This so-called blackpilled told us that he "party is over" and how much sex, booze, and alcohol he had back in the day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nXQIXThIMA

The "party is over" ?? Well, let me tell you, for us incels the party never started.
These people are the reason why the current system is SHIT!! And the worst part is they are the ones that bitch on youtube about how much the actual system sucks and how much old values were better.

Fucking hypocrites.

A lot like women. They want the benefits of a traditional lifestyle without fully living a traditional lifestyle.

the party starts over my grave

Fucking hypocrites.
A lot like women. They want the benefits of a traditional lifestyle without fully living a traditional lifestyle.
the party starts over my grave

Most of us were forced (some for early years), to cope with the realization that we would never be invited to such "party". We have a few options for coping or is the rope. (cope or rope).

The most subbed blackpill channel on YouTube was a partying, druggie sexhaver. What a surprise!

For Chad the party is still going ... strong.
The truth is that for Chad the party hasn't been better

Last edited:
party? what party? I was never invited:lul::lul:

wtf is he even complaining about?:feelsree: NO ONE is partying and having sex with Stacies at your age you old fuck!!! if you were downing booze and banging 19 year olds as a young adult YOU WON AT LIFE. you won the fucking game already dude why are you still not satisfied

party? what party? I was never invited:lul::lul:

wtf is he even complaining about?:feelsree: NO ONE is partying and having sex with Stacies at your age you old fuck!!! if you were downing booze and banging 19 year olds as a young adult YOU WON AT LIFE. you won the fucking game already dude why are you still not satisfied
It really sicks me to no degree how people like him always preach about the loss of traditional values and fall of the west, when it was a participant of it.

He is basically the male equivalent of an old roastie that bitching about the death of cavalry.

Last edited:
Fucking faggot wants to larp as an incel when he gets too old to do that shit anymore. FUCK him and FUCK everyone else like him

I've never been invited to any parry no matter how hard I tried to make friends

Fucking faggot wants to larp as an incel when he gets too old to do that shit anymore. FUCK him and FUCK everyone else like him

He is exactly like a woman, that drops of the cock carousel because is too old and is looking to settle down. He even admitted that.

People like him (black pidgeon is another piece os shit), are the ones that most bitch about the fall of the west, failing to realize how they contribute to that fall.

Last edited:
Blackpilled ≠ Incel. Being blackpilled is about recognizing the truth about female sexual nature. It has nothing to do with your own sexual success. It is therefore possible for Chad to be blackpilled.

how old is he?

Just because someone is a blackpilled does not make them incels

He is just another @FACEandBBC

The party ain't ever over for chads tbh

"yeah dude i had like 10 minutes worth of sex with a girl who woke up regretting that she spent her entire night with a high tier normie".

premarital sex is a joke

That channel isn’t an incel channel. He’s a far right white nationalist, he just uses the word “blackpilled” to describe his cynical attitude. AFAIK he has nothing to do with incels.