Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So bored

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
It's been months since nothing has happened in my life, since I haven't seen anything new, just other versions of the same things.

I don't do much in real life either, I don't have any way to, I don't have friends to go out, my city is very poor and uninteresting, the population has nothing to do with me (I don't even say this to make myself feel special, but I really am very different, there's no way I can make connections with other people)

Nowadays I don't even have that much paranoia or anxiety, it's just that there's simply nothing to talk about, what I know they're not interested or find it boring and what they like I'm not interested in

So what I can do is isolate myself in my world, but even my world is becoming boring. the subjects that I was interested in are losing their magic every day. i don't feel pleasure in anything and I don't feel like doing anything

It's been months since nothing has happened in my life, since I haven't seen anything new, just other versions of the same things.

I don't do much in real life either, I don't have any way to, I don't have friends to go out, my city is very poor and uninteresting, the population has nothing to do with me (I don't even say this to make myself feel special, but I really am very different, there's no way I can make connections with other people)

Nowadays I don't even have that much paranoia or anxiety, it's just that there's simply nothing to talk about, what I know they're not interested or find it boring and what they like I'm not interested in

So what I can do is isolate myself in my world, but even my world is becoming boring. the subjects that I was interested in are losing their magic every day. i don't feel pleasure in anything and I don't feel like doing anything
I relate. The worst part of it is the normie "advice" which you are given. It doesn't help. Nothing helps. You really can't do anything about it and boredom is so frustrating and depressing. I feel like normies would experience it too if they weren't in relationships or had families.

Do things that makes you happy.

I relate. The worst part of it is the normie "advice" which you are given. It doesn't help. Nothing helps. You really can't do anything about it and boredom is so frustrating and depressing. I feel like normies would experience it too if they weren't in relationships or had families.
Shit is not as simple as normies make it seem

this is actually a common behavior of projecting your own life onto others, like when you've been playing a game for a long time and a new player join your team and you get angry that he doesn't know what seems obvious to you but you yourself took years to master the obvious

Like if you are too out of touch, communicating with you will just be too much work and no one will be interested in doing it and even if they do it will be very robotic, when people are not compatible it just doesn't work

Shit is not as simple as normies make it seem

this is actually a common behavior of projecting your own life onto others, like when you've been playing a game for a long time and a new player join your team and you get angry that he doesn't know what seems obvious to you but you yourself took years to master the obvious

Like if you are too out of touch, communicating with you will just be too much work and no one will be interested in doing it and even if they do it will be very robotic, when people are not compatible it just doesn't work
"just get hobbies bro"
"at least you have the luxury of being bored, i have no spare time"
"just go out"
"do what you love"