Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal So a rhino takes such a long time to heal

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PlasticSurgery/comments/zere8d/this_is_for_anyone_freaking_out_about/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Fukin kek I was tempted to get a rhino since I have nothing to lose anyway. But imagine waiting for 12 months to see the finally result and still probably not be able to ascend. Kek the experience must be traumatizing.

DU KLEINER DRECKIGER WIXXER ICH WERDE DEINE MUDDA IN DEN ARSCH MIT SCHLAGHAMMER FICKEN DU HUNDESOHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

It's the same with any cosmetic surgery. You have to wait at least a year for it to improve.

Which is why it's a massive waste of time and money. If you're past 20 you can't just wait one more year.

It's the same with any cosmetic surgery. You have to wait at least a year for it to improve.

Which is why it's a massive waste of time and money. If you're past 20 you can't just wait one more year.
And if you’re younger than 20 it’s unlikely that you have enough to surgerymaxx unless your parents are rich and willing help you. Kek most subhumans are to remain that way.

And if you’re younger than 20 it’s unlikely that you have enough to surgerymaxx unless your parents are rich and willing help you.
Not only is it unlikely you have enough money, I'm pretty sure no cosmetic surgeon would operate on a teenager.

Not only is it unlikely you have enough money, I'm pretty sure no cosmetic surgeon would operate on a teenager.
they have on me
And if you’re younger than 20 it’s unlikely that you have enough to surgerymaxx unless your parents are rich and willing help you. Kek most subhumans are to remain that way.
it's easy as fuck if you just go to iran

Expensive , painful and possible complications and no gurantees no tks