Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Snus is a really good cope

Nagger

Nagger

NachtaktiverVergewaltiger
★★★★
Just had my first snus and this shit ROCKS! It's like a very heavy punch at first, it also kind of burns a little the first time and I got a little dizzy even though I am not new to smoking. (I've quit it for like 4 months but I used to smoke a lot)

Anyhow, it's a gigantic burst of energy after the initial unpleasantness. This shit is great for when you are feeling depressed, it really does give you a huge motivational boost, best way I can describe it is like 5 cigarettes smoked all at once, a really nice head high without all the droopiness that comes with cigarettes.

Like right now I was looking at a bunch of fine foids and I literally don't give a shit anymore. They are nothing to me, I do to even want to look at their faces. The crying baby in the background doesn't bother me, it's all just bliss. Wonderful cope I can only recommend this to cigarette smokers and anyone for that matter.

It also leaves a pleasant smell in your mouth, but I'd recommend starting with something liter than 4 mg.
PXL 20240708 062659833MP2

How did you get it ? Usually only normies can get drugs other than weed

I use it daily

Nicotine addiction is a cope?

What's "snus"?

What's "snus"?
A sort of chewing tobacco
It's like this nicotine pouch that you hold between your lip and gum, it is marketed as an alternative to smoking.

It fucking sucks. I wanna puke just from one memory when I used it