Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Snowbreak, is it good?

Yes its the best waifu collector all the girls are for the player(mc), unlike other gacha slop that shit up everything and cant do simple things as waifu pandering for player right.

Also why the fuck are you on that subreddit nigga xd its full of mihomo normalfaggot drones

never heard of it . what's the actual gameplay

Yes its the best waifu collector all the girls are for the player(mc), unlike other gacha slop that shit up everything and cant do simple things as waifu pandering for player right.

Also why the fuck are you on that subreddit nigga xd its full of mihomo normalfaggot drones
how long has it been out i've never heard of it

how long has it been out i've never heard of it
yearly anni rn they are giving out tons of shit 5star wep 5star characters rn is perfect to start.

yearly anni rn they are giving out tons of shit 5star wep 5star characters rn is perfect to start.
nah sadly if a gacha game has been out for i would say 6-8 months+ getting into it is shit because of how much you miss out on

oh well

nah sadly if a gacha game has been out for i would say 6-8 months+ getting into it is shit because of how much you miss out on

oh well
up to you

up to you
it issss what it isss. i'd absolutely love to get into blue archive but since its been out for so long i know its a dumb idea. based devs, extremely based community, amazing character design, seemingly fun gameplay.

it issss what it isss. i'd absolutely love to get into blue archive but since its been out for so long i know its a dumb idea. based devs, extremely based community, amazing character design, seemingly fun gameplay.
all true but for gameplay xd thats the turn off for me that made me bored of it tbh

Most games today are woke compared to the anime games

Does it have hentai? (asking for a friend)

borderline hentai ig they said gonna increase age rating so you can expect even more sexo
If that's the case, I'll have no choice but to see it for myself.

I've actually installed the game on Steam a couple of weeks ago kek. Maybe i will actually try it out eventually, even if i don't usually like gachashit

this is so sad and cucked, i want my gacha game to cater to my fetishes and everything but i absolutely despise this idea of imaginary pseudo girlfriend experience. Devs are playing with fire.
muh sad muh cucked shut the fuck up retard no one asked for your garbage tier opinion

muh sad muh cucked shut the fuck up retard no one asked for your garbage tier opinion
take a deep breath and calm down lol, no need to get so defensive about some chink gacha slop

take a deep breath and calm down lol, no need to get so defensive about some chink gacha slop
You sound exactly like one of those plebbitors fuck off dont respond to me i dont give a shit about you i dont want to interact with plebbitors

You sound exactly like one of those plebbitors fuck off dont respond to me i dont give a shit about you i dont want to interact with plebbitors
cry more about it, no need to be a redditor to see the cuckoldry of this and similar games that exploit male loneliness

is this a legitimate question? cuz the obvious and simplest answer is no

i heard it was good never played it

this is so sad and cucked, i want my gacha game to cater to my fetishes and everything but i absolutely despise this idea of imaginary pseudo girlfriend experience. Devs are playing with fire.
cry more about it, no need to be a redditor to see the cuckoldry of this and similar games that exploit male loneliness
:worryfeels:Normies vs Weebs

Looks cute. I'd consider playing it if it had some more modestly dressed characters and if I hadn't sworn off FOMO games.

I've actually installed the game on Steam a couple of weeks ago kek. Maybe i will actually try it out eventually, even if i don't usually like gachashit
better open it up since you can recruit brand new SSR girl and also get SSR weapon for existing characters i picked up Katya crossbow since i had her from a banner