Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Snow is cool???

KilluminoidBR

KilluminoidBR

BRACEL
-
I would like to spend some time in a snowing local.

I've never seen snow in my life personally, there is no snow in Rio de Janeiro :/

Snow is awesome. Lots of torturous days at schools were prevented because of snow..

Snow is cool until it starts to melt and turns into black ice.

it's nice for the holidays but then it just becomes a pain in the ass

It is low temperature.

9E795418 CDB3 41DE 90DA 0BF10549BA89

We had a bit last week, but only about an inch. I live in/near an area called “the snow belt”, so I see a lot.

Snow is annoying when it’s not novel though. Somebody has to shovel it and wipe it off of cars and doors and whatnot.

It would definitely be wierd to have never seen snow.

U can structure ur jawline better with snow

I love it. It's going to snow soon where I live. Can't wait.

I don't mind the snow as long as the roads are still passable. I hate it when i can't drive and everybody panic buys bread and milk like its the end of the would.

Tfw I got back from Germany a couple of weeks before I could see snow.

But between having to work there a month more and never seeing snow, I pick the second hands down.

Tfw I got back from Germany a couple of weeks before I could see snow.

But between having to work there a month more and never seeing snow, I pick the second hands down.
despite you being white you prefer fucking mongrelandia brazil than based aryan country kek, there are more prime 15 years old blonde there boyo

despite you being white you prefer fucking mongrelandia brazil than based aryan country kek
My family is here and I grew up here. Also Germans dislike foreigners, even if they're white.

But who am I kidding, the main reason I came back is that here my family is middle class and I can NEETbux/semi-NEETbux at college. In Germany I have to work blue-collar, I'd have roped if I stayed more.

snow is cool before it turns into gross mushy crap.

My family is here and I grew up here. Also Germans dislike foreigners, even if they're white.

But who am I kidding, the main reason I came back is that here my family is middle class and I can NEETbux/semi-NEETbux at college. In Germany I have to work blue-collar, I'd have roped if I stayed more.
> there are more prime 15 years old blonde there boyo
You don't have family in Germany?

> there are more prime 15 years old blonde there boyo
Yeah but what does it serve me other than increasing my will to kill myself?I couldn't take it anymore to see those angels that I could never ever get as an old and ugly Ausländer.

You don't have family in Germany?
My father. There are more people but I don't have contact.

I was doing some volunteer work at a soup kitchen during the winter, and went to take some boxes out back and almost slipped and fell down on the asphalt. I told the people I worked with, "Watch out, there's some pretty scary black ice out there. I had to come back inside because I was afraid of getting hurt." The manager was like, "Okay, I'll take care of this" and picked up the phone.

Then later I was like, "Why are the cops here?" and the manager was like, "I thought you said there were some hoodlums loitering out back?" and I was like, "What?" and she said, "Didn't you say there were some scary black guys?"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah but what does it serve me other than increasing my will to kill myself?I couldn't take it anymore to see those angels that I could never ever get as an old and ugly Ausländer.

My father. There are more people but I don't have contact.

I've seen ugly 30 years old ogrecels with 15 JB angels there in Germany, it's cherrypicking but still.

Also stay always where your mother is, we live in a matriarchal society were you can only status ascend through female acceptation.

This entire video is pure gold because it describes exactly what happens when one species surpass the food necessity and live an hedonism life, exactly the actual human society, watch it between 12:00 and 16:00 for the matriarchy thing, they even have incel bullying :feelskek:

snow is cool to see for like a weekend but living in a place with snow sounds horrible

Hating snow is a normfilth trait. I hate normfilth and love snow.

Snow becomes ice in low T.