Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Snotty normies in the midst

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Today I was in the Uni dining hall on a Friday evening, I was just relaxing and drinking some coffee. I like it quiet and there are never many people in the dining hall around this time so I got annoyed when a group of a bunch of loud and annoying normies infiltrated my space. They sat near my table. There was one tiny blonde girl, another shorter plump ethnic foid, some taller ethnic foid with large glasses and a slutty top (this foid really pissed me off because she looked like one of those nerdy girls but was talking about all kinds of ridiculous shit and I just didn't like the facial expressions she would make), and this tan pretty boy with pierced ears.

They were yapping and laughing about how it was SOOOO cool to get high together, the foid with glasses wouldn't shut up about it and kept saying "yeahh i was soooo fucked up hahaha" (God, I hate that phrase, "fucked up").

I decided to move to a more quiet section upstairs. I shot them a very slight annoyed look (not thinking anyone would see and it was kind of unintentional on my part) and the short blonde girl shot me a dirty look back. Probably because I'm ugly but she knows I could sodomize that pretty boy of hers if I wanted to.

Anyways, I went upstairs and sat in this secluded area that I usually go to. There was a bag right next to my seat, usually it's the same crowd that sits there because it's so isolated so I thought it'd be some landwhale or incel looking guy. It turned out to be a blonde Stacy. Hopefully she didn't think that I saw her leave from there and was trying to sit right next to her.

dude dont hate, it only makes things worse...

i hate extroverts too

And now on another episode of the the autistic diaries