Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Sneako calls out Black Ops 6 for having too many female characters

I noticed when I tried it out today

The franchise died a decade ago. They're just beating on a dead horse atp.

COD was always normie goyslop.

cod fans are fucking braindead they keep buying the same slop for $70 thinking that shit will change only to be disappointed yet again

A pedophile cuck calling out a jewish game jfl.

Yeah but at least it was enjoyable 15y ago nowadays it fucking sucks
Least obvious infiltrator

What’s a kid according to you
Any foid who hasnt started puberty is a kid. Iirc mlst foids till their 13s are kids. When i said he said no problem with fucking kids it was pre puberty girls.

Any foid who hasnt started puberty is a kid. Iirc mlst foids till their 13s are kids
Wrong. Biologically wrong. Women start puberty earlier than men. Biologists would call this bimaturation. There's a very short period in HS where the girls are taller and more developed than boys the same age because of this bimaturation.

I really don't like new fiction or new media. Sneako has a very good point. Yet nothing will change. Expect more women to start tearing down this toxic patriarchy #girlpower
He bought this by the way, so... He's contributing to it's perpetuation.

I agree with him that thERe’s too many foids but I hate Sneako. I have no respect for pedos.