Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Snapchat is brutal

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
pure blackpill.

I started adding random foids and talking/doing streaks with them, it was fine for a while until I snapped my face to many of them, and just right now three instantly removed me, despite having long streaks and everything. I thought it was a good picture too, I was feeling really good about that snap I really thought I looked good.

Also in my fake account, where I pose as a white Chad, simply just having a chad looking bitmoji gets me dozens of girls adding me everyday.

The first thing girls do is ask what you look like, Snapchat is literally a dating site for zoomers, I see many girls as young as 12/13 posting on their stories that they are taking “boyfriend applications” and get many responses, and also do shoutouts for their single friends inviting guys to hit them up to date, these girls have hundreds of orbiters friendzoned and simping.

When I was their age this stuff was just coming out, social media back then was just facebook and many didn’t use it. most kids didn’t have smartphones atleast didn’t use them in class or around school.

It is really fucked up how hypergamy has worsened in the past decade, all due to the work of these jews in the state of california.

I see many girls as young as 12/13 posting on their stories that they are taking “boyfriend applications” and get many responses, and also do shoutouts for their single friends inviting guys to hit them up to date, these girls have hundreds of orbiters friendzoned and simping.
Fucking brutal

The first thing girls do is ask what you look like, Snapchat is literally a dating site for zoomers, I see many girls as young as 12/13 posting on their stories that they are taking “boyfriend applications” and get many responses, and also do shoutouts for their single friends inviting guys to hit them up to date, these girls have hundreds of orbiters friendzoned and simping.
i see this too its so goddamn brutal

i can relate man this shit needs to be banned

these girls have hundreds of orbiters friendzoned and simping.
In that scenario, how could sub8 not be a real thing? Mathematically impossiburu. Yet, there's doubters out there, saying sub8 theorists are this and that.

Good night I hate foids

Fucking brutal, bro. It's over for snapchatcels.

Its only getting worse from here...

Do you have a deep voice?

This gen is already brought up being simps orbiters worshipping foids and foids praised just to exist. Over x24

Hard reset time. This society is beyond redemption.

Women are scum.

I see many girls as young as 12/13 posting on their stories that they are taking “boyfriend applications” and get many responses, and also do shoutouts for their single friends inviting guys to hit them up to date, these girls have hundreds of orbiters friendzoned and simping.
But, but, they're just babies. :soy:

Instagram needs to be wiped out.

Brutal af ngl

I've never used it but I assume it's pretty bad stuff man

Bro quit showing your personality via your face, you're scaring the hoes away.
I've never used it but I assume it's pretty bad stuff man

It's a site of obligation. Streaks, stories to answer. Plus it's creepy, always telling others when you're active, typing, and even when you screenshoot. It's too personal for me.