Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Snapchat Filters

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I fucking hate snapchat filters like it wasn´t enough with makeup now they have this as well.
It will also inflate girls ego´s when they use filters because they think they are more attractive than they actually are. Snapchat filters are also invented for girls it makes their face look more soft and smooth i.e. more feminine.

When I take pictures I never use filters not even changing the lightning I am just using the natural light because I want to show how I look especially back when I tried Tinder, I wanted to represent me as how I REALLY looked because imagine if I were to meet someone and I looked nothing like my pics but girls don´t care about that they actually think they look how they are with filters so when Chad meet up with a landwhale who used snapchat filters she will cry over it, I don´t get how they can make themselves do this it must be so embarresing.

What is more annoying is all their female friends and orbiters writing how beautiful they are when it´s not even their face the pictures are so heavily photoshopped (which filters essentially are) that it doesn´t even look like the actual person anymore.

50739407 744809232546244 4749013594807468032 n
52456038 2106444602771498 7154882312126070784 n
Screenshot 20190601 120531

Screenshot 20190628 042601

Next I will post some of children, yes girls even use these filters on children, god it must suck growing up and wanting to look back at your childhood and just see pictures with filters that looks nothing like you.

Screenshot 20190530 125525

Screenshot 20190528 121252

Screenshot 20190703 130435

And last these filtered pictures will even be featured on the news when people are missing or have been victim of a tragedy because it was all the News outlet could find of pictures.
Bvcbv

fbicels use snapchat for facial recognition

"Social" media should be fucking banned and Silicon Valley should be turned into a radioactive crater. Our society has been fucking trashed by it.

everybody can look good with a filter :feelstrash: even u fellow incel

Anyone who unironically uses those puppy filters deserves the bullet (in Rainbow Six) tbh

Dogpill originated from the dog Snapchat filter. Then it took a turn for the worse and started fucking them

Anyone who unironically uses those puppy filters deserves the bullet (in Rainbow Six) tbh
the dogpill is real
foids want to attract chad dogs by becoming literal bitches (female dogs)

they piss me off so much man anyone who uses them should be shot

If these things are supposed to be NT for modern world, i don't even want to be NT then.