Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Snapchat chad simulator lets you see what could have been!!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
You can now literally see what your face would look like if you had been born a chad via snapchats new pic filter!!! You can even see what you'd look like as a girl too!! This is fucking insane man, the snapchat version of me mogged me to an alternate universe where I'm actually fucking handsome. You don't have to imagine it anymore you can literally go see the better version of yourself right now!!

Last edited:
Chad filter: exaggerate the zygomatic bones, increases jaw flair and angle, lowers the eye orbits, lowers the hairline, adds dark stubble, thickens, darkens and straigtens the brows, moves the orbits mid-face... maybe slightly above, narrows the nose, makes the eyes smaller, strengthens the chin, gives a more compact midface rather than long horse face.

Stacey filter: lowers facial fat to acceptable levels, enlarges the eyes and lips.

Thats it. Easy tutorial mode for foids. the boffins who created this filter spent 6 months making the male software but 2 days for the female.

shit out my asshole

Someone do hammy @Weed

What if I dont wanna install snapchat but wanna see my result.

The Stacy filter just made me look younger, while the chad filter just widened my masseteur muscles.
Maybe I should just chewmaxx?

I might fap myself on the Stacy filter tbh, I look really good on it

Is this considered bragging?

Catfish using your chad alternate.

Idk my snapchat seems to be broken unlike rest of the world.. how does stacy filter and chad filter look like? I dont have em
This?

Nvm I found stacy filter fuck I look retarded ew
And idk about chad, idk if its same cuz it foesnt make me a chad xD

Someone do hammy @Weed
Hammy foid was already done in faceapp.. ifk why the f everyone is talking about snapchat atm when faceapp had same technology for years now. Tbh

Last edited:
I looked like a square block through a similar fliter.

I don't use Snapchat and never will

How about my mspaint skills

just few mm of bones boyos

Yep I saw one which added sunglasses and a silly toothpick in the mouth, but my face was chadded to the max. Huge thanos tier chin, massive solid jaw.

That seems like ropefuel.

Chad filter: exaggerate the zygomatic bones, increases jaw flair and angle, lowers the eye orbits, lowers the hairline, adds dark stubble, thickens, darkens and straigtens the brows, moves the orbits mid-face... maybe slightly above, narrows the nose, makes the eyes smaller, strengthens the chin, gives a more compact midface rather than long horse face.

Stacey filter: lowers facial fat to acceptable levels, enlarges the eyes and lips.

Thats it. Easy tutorial mode for foids. the boffins who created this filter spent 6 months making the male software but 2 days for the female.

non normies havent heard about this