Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Snap chatted a foid from social circle and only get 2 word replies

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
It’s so fucking frustrating knowing that if I was more handsome, she would be so enthusiastic to speak with me. And I can’t screen shot it’s on Snapchat, so don’t ask. AAAAAAAAAAAAAA all hope is almost lost.

I literally write a full sentence and she replies with “lol yeah” :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why even bother? She is my looksmatch too, about a 5/10. AAAAAAAAA FUCKKKKKK

probably has more options then 2 tbh, she still haves a vagina at the end of the day

Just give up brocel
you'll tire yourself out :feelscry:

You have a social circle ?

you're not entitled for your looksmatch

b6c.gif

I remember being at Chads house one day and he logged into this messenger app and instantly 12 foids started talking to him, it was a huge blackpill, they were all hot Stacies as well.
I wouldn't put effort into her anymore and just call her a bitch.

You have a social circle ?
I recently infiltrated one Kek.
I remember being at Chads house one day and he logged into this messenger app and instantly 12 foids started talking to him, it was a huge blackpill, they were all hot Stacies as well.
I wouldn't put effort into her anymore and just call her a bitch.
Suifuel. I’ll give up, but I won’t call her a bitch. I can’t get kicked out of this social circle yet. Maybe other foids will join.

Fakecel for even having a female friend on Snapchat.

And fakecel for rating yourself at 5/10. Jfl this site when we have average looking dudes on here.

Last edited:
Fakecel for even having a female friend on Snapchat.

And fakecel for rating yourself at 5/10. Jfl this site when we have average looking dudes on here.
When did I ever say she was my friend? She is some foid from a group chat Kek. Also, most guys here are 4-5/10. It’s the truth.

It's like those girls who spend all their time responding to messages, but never actually make the effort of sending a message themselves

Women are boring, they can't have a conversation of substance

They can, with chad only though.
Just basic conversations tho, never will a woman say something that will change your life or move you

I literally write a full sentence and she replies with “lol yeah”
Still better than her replying with "oh." or "sorry I was with a friend so I didn't see your message. haha."
Something like "lol yeah" isn't uncommon for a normie to receive.

you chatted with a w*m*n
what a fakecel :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back