Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious SMV won't matter if we force single people to date

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
SMV, race, height, all that shit. None of that would matter if we simply force singles to date each other.

There wouldn't be need for so called excessive self "improvement", plastic surgeries etc.

Anyone who disagree; they should be nailed onto a cross and displayed publicly.

I agree but I would much rather have people of the same SMV date each other. They could select ones partner based on the following criteria:
1) Race
2) Height
3) Income
4) Face

Not in that order but you get my point. This doesn't only apply to single people but to everyone in the world

It would be just a matter of time until people would accept it as normal. Same as this degeneracy became the new norm in less than 10 years.

realistically do you think there is any way to achieve this through any other means than full societal collapse?

No good way to achieve it. Even if there was, what next? These forced couples will have dead bedrooms.

The only way to force people to date would be prison or death, and since we don't have that many prisons, death. Good luck making that a law, lol.

You can’t fight nature. We were born outcasts and we will stay that way

Dating should be socialized. A 6 dates a 6. A 3 dates a 3. If you looksmaxx, statusmaxx, studymaxx (as a male), you should be able to date better foids.

most foids aren't single tbh

you'd still end up with incel males

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back