Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [SMV Pill] There is something more suicide inducing than chadfish experiments

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope
And its experimenting on tinder with ugly woman. Seeing that even the ugliest woman gets hundreds of messages and dozens of chadlite+ guys chasing her is suicide fuel in its purest form.

Everyone has seen the chadfish blackpills, and yes they are brutal. But if you want the true NIGHTMARE PILL you need to do tinder experiment with 2/10 woman and with 7/10 guys, and see the difference. How even 7/10 chadlites stand no chance against bottom tier woman!

A guy actually just released a YouTube series about tinder experiment as a landwhale:
View: https://youtu.be/wncddYPB8qk
(this is part 1, there are 6 parts in total)

Watch at your own risk, the SMV pill is one of the most brutal ones there is.

I hate femdom fags with a burning passion.

repost, but yeah. This shows males will fuck anything

I did my own experiment however briefly, where I made a profile with my real pic, but only messaged the fattest ugliest bitches. Not a single reply.

I did my own experiment however briefly, where I made a profile with my real pic, but only messaged the fattest ugliest bitches. Not a single reply.
The fattest ugliest woman have more SMV than 7/10 males. That's the reality of the SMV pill. As a 6/10 or below male you are worthless on dating sites.

I hate femdom fags with a burning passion.
Suifuel inducing to honestly hear that a landwhale has a higher SMV.

Last edited:
Fucking brutal