Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill SMV inversely correlates with how easy it is to impactfully insult your race (in public)

because blacks ensure there are consequences to insulting them unlike other races
lmfao u seriously think blacks think that hard? when someone calls them a nigger they dont think "hey im going to beat this guy up so he doesnt insult blacks" instead they dont think at all and have an instant emotional reaction to it.

Asians intimidate me extremely in in public, especially noodle toilets. They always mogg my smarts (Because being subhuman nigger) and I find myself extremely depressed and angry.
I always tend to think that it'd be a weak insult to be racist to them considering they're more liked in society than the nigger.
I've been intimidated by pretty much any race, especially when I am the only nigger there. I feel like I shouldn't be there and that I look even more like a fool. It's complete sui watch fuel when I have to practice another cultural traditions when forced to (Because of forced wage slave/uni events) and I inevitably fuck it up.

it's just over

Wrong. The most insulting thing to hurl at a white is to compare them to non-whites.

Compare Balkans to Anatolians
Compare Slavs to Mongols
Compare Meds to Berbers/Arabs
Compare Americans to Mexicans
just tell an italian american he's half nigger and see his reaction

Your rant on Asians was hilarious

+1 upvote

Because whites don't eat dogs, fuck goats, or shit on the streets. The reason ethnics are easy to insult is that they cling to their barbarian customs.
That's an interesting take. Since we're living in a White culture (more or less) with White norms, it's possible to see other cultures' deviations from our norms as barbaric. Objectively, though, you could make an argument that some White American practices are barbaric as well. Circumcision comes to mind as an obvious example.