Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Smothering

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Met smother in kitchen, she asking about food. Whats wrong about that, people could ask. Problem is, that she cares only about small child, not about man with sexual and spiritual needs, and with sendetary upbringing she gave, is hard to travel and search waifu by my high and cultured standards, but only to work hard and look for some local ordinary uncultured cunt, what I refuse, as creature of this kind is not my equal and would try just enslave me and turn into human, what is not good for me, otherkin man of culture

Kagairefuse

Tfu on all degenerates telling to lower standards. Only way is to widen geography, and searching waifu worldwide, by my cutured standards, tfu on ordinary wifeoids, tfu on ugly femorloids, tfu on roasties and single mothers

Last edited:
I see. Very crazy shit my man.

Tfu on all degenerates telling to lower standards. Only way is to widen geography, and searching waifu worldwide, by my cutured standards, tfu on ordinary wifeoids, tfu on ugly femorloids, tfu on roasties and single mothers