Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Smother so concerned that I'm not eating, but ignores my lonelyness

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Last days was starwing. Because playing games, thats why. Getting so involved at creating empires, that all day even lazy to go eat. Smother thought is because of health. Yay how nice she cares about my health. But ignores my mental health, that I spend [no]life in lonelyness without company of cute teen girls. Because kid must eat, and about girls - why kid does need those at all?..

Europa universalis

As a fat person I wish I could forget to eat.

My body cause physical pain if I don't.

Imagine if someone starts hitting you, and every 30 seconds it gets a little harder. You try to ignore it but now you are getting hit so hard you feel dizzy. It feels like a cat got loose in your stomach and it trying to claw out harder and harder the longer you wait. The harder it is to try to ignore it. Till you are practically in tears.

This is what I go though everyday. That's what

Ur not a kid. Ur 30yo smelly NEET lmao

What games u play

Tell her to find prime pussy at a school so she'll prepare and serve it for dinner tomorrow night

As a fat person I wish I could forget to eat.

My body cause physical pain if I don't.

Imagine if someone starts hitting you, and every 30 seconds it gets a little harder. You try to ignore it but now you are getting hit so hard you feel dizzy. It feels like a cat got loose in your stomach and it trying to claw out harder and harder the longer you wait. The harder it is to try to ignore it. Till you are practically in tears.

This is what I go though everyday. That's what
My eating habits - either starving for whole day, or nervous eating more often than necessary
Tell her to find prime pussy at a school so she'll prepare and serve it for dinner tomorrow night
She against teen girls coming to our home. And I against roasties