Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Smooth Sanchez was never an incel. Boomers are out of touch with inceldom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34767
  • Start date
Deleted member 34767

Deleted member 34767

Low testosterone = over
-

FBI classifies him as an incel and so does most news online. The incel wikipedia page even mentions him in their inceldom crimes list.

It just shows how most ''researchers'' and boomers are so out of touch with the manosphere and incels. Sanchez only used the title to attract all the blackpillers to his stream. He's a narcissist who likes attention and views, and him using the incel lingo is one of the best way to get attention from all the manosphere men. He also talks redpill ish, mgtow ish and especially like a right wing conspiracy theorist.

He was no incel by any mean: he is tall, extroverted and not ugly at all. He's definitely not a virgin. I can guarantee you that Smooth Sanchez has never browsed any incel forum in his free time. He only picked up the language from his viewers.

Real incels are basement dwellers, most are introverted and would never have the balls to troll like him in public.

Last edited:
he's based for pepper spraying some negress. mogs me

He's basically a more autistic failed ice posiden. I don't think he ever actually identified will inceldom or the black pill in general.

Even though he had based moments, he still had normie tendencies, not to mention, he wasn't ugly.

He's basically a more autistic failed ice posiden. I don't think he ever actually identified will inceldom or the black pill in general.

Even though he had based moments, he still had normie tendencies, not to mention, he wasn't ugly.

He did talk about the blackpill a lot. He talked about getting heightmogged, the dogpill, hypergamy etc...

Mogs me in all senses, specially lowinhibit

FBI classifies him as an incel and so does most news online. The incel wikipedia page even mentions him in their inceldom crimes list.

It just shows how most ''researchers'' and boomers are so out of touch with the manosphere and incels. Sanchez only used the title to attract all the blackpillers to his stream. He's a narcissist who likes attention and views, and him using the incel lingo is one of the best way to get attention from all the manosphere men. He also talks redpill ish, mgtow ish and especially like a right wing conspiracy theorist.

He was no incel by any mean: he is tall, extroverted and not ugly at all. He's definitely not a virgin. I can guarantee you that Smooth Sanchez has never browsed any incel forum in his free time. He only picked up the language from his viewers.

Real incels are basement dwellers, most are introverted and would never have the balls to troll like him in public.
Based, and no he sounds like a courageous Incel, seriously the old fags are so out of touch with the new works order lol

normies always try to do their best to demonise incel

He cold approached many foids and got rejected in all cases
Lolling if you think that automatically makes someone an incel
Only top 1% of men will have great success with cold approach

One or two "incels" out of millions do some stupid shit - all incels are terrorists!!!

African Americans, a minority of 12%, responsible for more than half of homicides in USA - How dare you be so racist!

He's too low inhib to be classified as an incel