Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Smooth Sanchez LIVE

@Wolf u a smooth sanchez fan too? Holy shit why didnt you tell me. I make sanchez threads here all the time too. Today's stream was good.

@Wolf u a smooth sanchez fan too?
Yes homie, I was one of the first ones on this forum to post about him
Holy shit why didnt you tell me. I make sanchez threads here all the time too.
I wish I replied to threads more but I can never come up with something of value to say tbh
Today's stream was good.
I only watched the last 10 minutes of it. It was 4 PM for me when I woke up so I missed pretty much the whole stream :feelsbadman:

homie, I was one of the first ones on this forum to post about him

I wish I replied to threads more but I can never come up with something of value to say tbh

I only watched the last 10 minutes of it. It was 4 PM for me when I woke up so I missed pretty much the whole stream :feelsbadman:
I am glad. He asked a white chick in Washington square park everything was going fine, he even got her no/insta but then was cucked by a "male friend" unfortunately.

I am glad. He asked a white chick in Washington square park everything was going fine, he even got her no/insta but then was cucked by a "male friend" unfortunately.
lol why did her "friend" step in after he got her number and Insta?

lol why did her "friend" step in after he got her number and Insta?
Apparently she was waiting for her friend. As soon as her "friend" arrived she completely ignored sanchez as if he didn't exist and went with him.

Bet she gave a fake number as well.

Apparently she was waiting for her friend. As soon as her "friend" arrived she completely ignored sanchez as if he didn't exist and went with him.

Bet she gave a fake number as well.
Why are foids like this

Why are foids like this
Idk, chad only. However if it was Hampton brandon instead of sanchez that male friend would have been cucked.

If someone were to use blackpilled incel lingo as a sub 8 male IRL
Ah, that's what I thought you meant. I'd imagine it's pretty obvious what NPC's reaction to incel lingo would be tbh

I'd imagine it's pretty obvious what NPCs reaction to incel lingo would be tbh
Not always so far everyone in the video is kind of mellow and they are surprisingly less hostile than redditors. It helps that he's an obvious streamer filming himself though.

Not always so far everyone in the video is kind of mellow and they are surprisingly less hostile than redditors. It helps that he's an obvious streamer filming himself though.
True but it's NYC, niggas just don't give a fuck in general. Redditors are SJW autists

True but it's NYC, niggas just don't give a fuck in general. Redditors are SJW autists
There must be millions of SJW autists that are mostly shut-ins then.

There must be millions of SJW autists that are mostly shut-ins then.
I'm sure plenty of the people you see on Sanchez's stream use Reddit, they just don't soy out on him because they don't want to get involved, they're busy, they don't give a shit, etc.

I'm sure plenty of the people you see on Sanchez's stream use Reddit, they just don't soy out on him because they don't want to get involved, they're busy, they don't give a shit, etc.
There's antifa SJW types in new york city.