Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Smooth Sanchez Arrested.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Last edited:
How do people watch these obnoxious streamers?? It's such an obnoxious culture

I liked Smooth Sanchez cause he was the only one who stood against whitknights and simps. Watch this clip.
Sure, but holding the camera in public and talking loud inpublic is one of the most obnoxious things about zoomers. Also lol at pepper macing and not punching. He also sounds like an utter fag

Sure, but holding the camera in public and talking loud inpublic is one of the most obnoxious things about zoomers. Also lol at pepper macing and not punching. He also sounds like an utter fag
At least he retaliated. He is 100 times more a man than I ever will be.

Why did he do that? Did the guy do anything to him?
Sanchez was just verbally trolling, some whitknight decided to muh women, and then got maced by Sanchez.

Streamers are gay. They cause drama for money.

i hate streamers but this is funny as fuck, he sprayed that mother fucker lmao

i hate streamers but this is funny as fuck, he sprayed that mother fucker lmao
Whitknight got what he deserved. That shit stings really bad for hours, that too he sprayed the full can in his eyes. I am glad justice for once. I hope sanchez gets released, we need him now more than ever.

Whitknight got what he deserved. That shit stings really bad for hours, that too he sprayed the full can in his eyes. I am glad justice for once. I hope sanchez gets released, we need him more than ever.
i give this guy respect, he's got balls to do this. i hope he's released. he's like 17 right?

I saw some of his clips on Incel TV but didn’t know who he was. So based.