Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Smoking to shorten my life

unuser

unuser

Incel Defense Forces (IDF)
★★★★★
I have been smoking both as the only enjoyment I have in life and as an accessible way to shorten it, since I don't have the balls to rope and I love my family

Now my mom was ranting about why I quit going to the gym and saying it's good for my heart, circulation and articulations

It was a heated argument and I said I don't care about my health at all, and she replied she knows because of how much I've been smoking

Then I revealed my objective

I immediately regretted it, felt very bad, and now I'm trying to find a way to remedy the situation

That's my log for today, thanks :feelsbadman:

I've chosen to avoid smoking. A wise decision since I've had much exposure to asbestos.

Im not encouraging you to rope but that was pretty based. Just be real about what’s happening

At least she cares. My mother never advised or offered to put me in the gym.

Yea don’t tell your mom shit like that or any parents I revealed that I was coping with drugs and they almost made me go psych luckily I didn’t

Yea don’t tell your mom shit like that or any parents I revealed that I was coping with drugs and they almost made me go psych luckily I didn’t
I'm not afraid of this, I just don't wanna hurt their feelings

it's your life, do what you want with it. I understand your mother's concern, but she needs to understand that you're an adult, one that is capable of making his own decisions.

it's your life, do what you want with it. I understand your mother's concern, but she needs to understand that you're an adult, one that is capable of making his own decisions.
Her foid brain wont understand because what she was thinking when she was young to drain chad balls :feelshaha:

You should foodmaxx like @ERadicator instead.