Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Smoking makes you an incel according to cucks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/kRD6jn-vHaU[/video]

Lmaoo this video is a total joke. Those cucks believe that smoking has an effect on your chances with women, but given the amount of dislikes, even normies could tell that it's bullshit.

According to those cucks, women would swipe left on that 

images

And right on that

images

Because of a tiny cigarette lol.

I dont know how to feel in this situation. The video was painful to watch but i really hate smoking,.

I wonder what they have to gain from the end smoking campaign

TheVman said:

To make themselves feel better and get an ego boost. Or probably for attention and social purposes.

Stanx22 said:
TheVman said:
To make themselves feel better and get an ego boost. Or probably for attention and social purposes.
ooooooooh you're right. social status and fake moral superiority

Virginp0wers said:
cringy af

A bunch of thots who can't rap for shit and a neckbeard cuckold and a retarded nigger all in one video filled with the worst effects ever.

Yeah i guess it's cringey af.

i wont smoke because its just not me, im already a failure i wont be a pothead

smoking actually makes u more attractive imo. just shows u got elite genetics and dont even get sick. especially those heavy smokers who are still great looking into old age are handsome.

look at: Mad men, altered carbon, a lot more tv shows where the lead character smokes.

but yeah, if ur a normie or ugly POS then smoking will just make u a pathetic loser

EDIT: and if u dont have chad genetics ull probably get cancer too

ghostcell said:
smoking actually makes u more attractive imo. just shows u got elite genetics and dont even get sick. especially those heavy smokers who are still great looking into old age are handsome.

look at: Mad men, altered carbon, a lot more tv shows where the lead character smokes.

but yeah, if ur a normie or ugly POS then smoking will just make u a pathetic loser

EDIT: and if u dont have chad genetics ull probably get cancer too
Good. I want to get cancer anyways.

Stanx22 said:
Good. I want to get cancer anyways.

then u have never been in a hospital, that shit sucks. unless u plan to use it as an excuse to sui, it will be a long slow road of torture

ghostcell said:
then u have never been in a hospital, that shit sucks. unless u plan to use it as an excuse to sui, it will be a long slow road of torture

Not longer than 60 years i guess.