Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Smokercels, is smoking worth it?

BurntIvoryKingcel

BurntIvoryKingcel

Scholar of the First Whitepill
★★★
This belongs in ID since it's a common but controversial cope for incels.

Not a smokercel but an increased risk of lung cancer doesn't sound worth it

No, there’s negative effects outweigh the short term relief you get from it.

No, I used to smoke few cigarettes a day and I get mucus and coughs from that, overall ill feeling too.

Not worth it. I recently picked up smoking in January and now im feeling chest pains and have a lot of mucus/cough. Im working on quitting.

Not worth it. I recently picked up smoking in January and now im feeling chest pains and have a lot of mucus/cough. Im working on quitting.
what does it feel like at first?

what does it feel like at first?
You get a buzz and feel dizzy/lightheaded for a few minutes the longer you smoke the more that feeling goes away and eventually you're smoking because of habit and addiction.

Its nice only if you smoke rarely and use it as a treat. I smoke a couple of cigarettes, every few months and it feels really good and relaxing. Im not saying its healthy but it feels really good, when you take long breaks from it. Smoking everyday will eventually lead to needing cigarettes, just to feel normal. Not worth it.