Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smoked weed for the first time. not getting high

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
WTF. My throat hurts really bad but I feel nothing.

You didn't do it properly.

I didn't feel anything the first time either. Just gotta smoke a few more times.

Ironically, it's similar to sex. I didn't feel anything from it the first time either. You have to practice and get the hang of it. Know what to look out for.

you have to inhale not just put it in throat

WTF. My throat hurts really bad but I feel nothing.
That was a sign for you to stop smoking it. It is toxic, & its only purpose is to make you docile, and stupid. :feelzez:

just took another hit and started gagged and almost threw up. SMoking is crazy!! still not high..

well im high now lol. Can't stop smiling and feel like I'm flying. I can still think 100% straight and know im a depressed incel despite smiling

i told you to double inhale u dont listen

inhale lighter so it doesnt burn your throat and suck it in to lungs and hold

send me a pic, i bet you got sold oregano or something

u have two degrees wtf high iq?
how do u know that

well no i was going for a bachelors but i quit early and i qualified for 2 different associates. (that are both useless)

I didn't feel anything the first time either. Just gotta smoke a few more times.

Ironically, it's similar to sex. I didn't feel anything from it the first time either. You have to practice and get the hang of it. Know what to look out for.

>Like sex
Gtfo normie.

how do u know that

well no i was going for a bachelors but i quit early and i qualified for 2 different associates. (that are both useless)
you mentioned it somewhere and i randomly mentioned it here like an autist

take heroin or ur a pussy ass bitch

i'd like some heroin for OD purposes. Do you actually do heroin?
i've done it twice and don't plan to do it again because i dont wanna kill my liver

weed makes me paranoid as fuck

Weed is degenerate. Look what it did to blacks and Mexicans. LSD is where its at.

Because you smoked oregano, not weed.

it's normal not to get high your first time. I've only smoked twice, been high once.

I remember smoking weed for the first time.

I started laughing for no apparent reason and I couldn't stop