Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [SmithsPill] The How Soon Is Now? Pill

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★

I am the son and the heir (I'm a LVM)
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar (I'm high inhib because I'm ugly and people treat me like shit if I try to be low inhib)
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular (Not only am I ugly, I'm poor as fuck and my family is genetic trash too. I cannot afford facial surgery)

You shut your mouth (STFU Normtard)
How can you say I go about things the wrong way? (My "personality", fashion, and haircut have nothing to do with my inceldom. I'm not doing anything wrong, my face is wrong)
I am human and I need to be loved (I need facial surgery or I cannot function as a human being and my soul will continue to descend into depravity. I cannot be loved if I'm ugly)
Just like everybody else does (Most people are not as ugly as I am, it's fucked up that you think it's as easy for me as it is for them)

I am the son and the heir (I'm an incel)
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar (I don't go outside or have friends because I'm ugly)
I am the son and heir of nothing in particular (Because I cannot afford surgery before it's too late, I will die a virgin and never reproduce, therefor I have no future)

You shut your mouth (Hop off my dick BrazilianSmegma)
How can you say I go about things the wrong way? (You actually think I talk to foids irl and on online dating about the blackpill and how evil they are? I talk to ZERO foids because I'm ugly)
I am human and I need to be loved (I need facial surgery. Waifubots and artificial wombs should be human rights. My face is unlovable, humans cannot love me)
Just like everybody else does (Have zero sex, zero romance, zero friends because of my face isn't fair)

There's a club, if you'd like to go ("Hey incel, let's take your ugly face out in public so you can get mogged")
You could meet somebody who really loves you ("You can cope with the delusional fantasy that you'll me a foid who will love you despite your ugly face in a room full of chads")
So you go and you stand on your own ("Stay in the corner incel, you don't want chad to make an example of you with his fists. Know you're place genetic trash")
And you leave on your own ("BTFO'd once again ugly loser. We're all taking girls home tonight so you can walk home by yourself faggot")
And you go home and you cry and you want to die (...You look in the mirror and cry, then you postmaxx on .co and lie in your bed pondering suicide methods)

When you say "it's gonna happen now" (Normies, foids, and boomer parents keep telling me that a breakthrough is just around the corner.)
When exactly do you mean? (Look at my face. Nothing is getting better. Stop bullshitting)
See I've already waited too long (I'll be an oldcel before I can afford surgery. All the foids my age are used up single mothers, it will be worse when I'm in my 30's)
And all my hope is gone (I'll never be able to afford facial surgery. I know there is only one way out of this hell. The rope is my salvation)

You shut your mouth (No more anecdotes and platitudes)
How can you say I go about things the wrong way? (I'm not lowering my standards to Hell's septic tank. I don't want used up single mothers hags or obese, hairy trannies)
I am human and I need to be loved (Facial surgery needs to be covered by Medicaid/Insurance if you're poor)
Just like everybody else does (Rotting alone as a hideous subhuman hated by all isn't normal, nor is it healthy)

Everyone on The Smiths was a chadlite or chad except Johnny Marr. The guitar player and writer of their best songs was an incel tier looking dude.

Last edited:
marr is a god tier guitar player. the smiths wouldn't be anythig without his sound. still love Morrissey though.

marr is a god tier guitar player. the smiths wouldn't be anythig without his sound. still love Morrissey though.
I used to not like Morrissey's vocals but now they sound perfect to me. Great singer. Johnny Marr strums his chords in an atmospheric, angelic style. Legend.

I used to not like Morrissey's vocals but now they sound perfect to me. Great singer. Johnny Marr strums his chords in an atmospheric, angelic style. Legend.
yeah, people always say that his lyrics were most relatable when they were teens. but i still heavily identify with them to this day

Not my music taste personally

Morrissey was a chad in his youth tf are you on about

The Smiths were great. I kind of grew up listening to them in hs etc. Morissey has good facial bones but he had an unforgivable hairline even when he was in his teens and 20s. A lot of their music deals with isolation and loneliness so its good music for doomercels.