Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel smelly ppl in public transport REEEEEEEEE

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
The fuck is this fucking shit. Normies should learn about the fucking concpet of hygiene. The smell. The fucking smell. I'm not even talking about the fat fucking landwhales who are smelling like there was some nuclear holocaust or some shit. That is actually bearable. But seriously. Some dude literally had a long staggering of shit right on the back of his vest (yes, shit, actual shit, might have been dog shit or human shit, but it was shit (not horse shit tho)). WHAT THE FUCK. And old people. They already smell like they invited the entire graveyard with them ahead of time. And all the goddam low iq people, they are coughing in every single direction as if they were some military elite seal practicing bacteriologic warfare.

I'm sure I'll die of some stupid germ in the week at this point JFL. As incels this is our purpose : live meaninglessly, and die in the most idiotic way possible. :woke::woke::woke:

TBH I try to take care of my hygiene but when I'm depressed I go without a shower for a week. I try to avoid it tho. I love being clean.

TBH I try to take care of my hygiene but when I'm depressed I go without a shower for a week. I try to avoid it tho. I love being clean.
Being very clean myself, I literally can't stand people with low standards regarding it.

I always use my bag to claim the back seats away from everyone else, I never sit next to anyone.

I need a shower everyday or I get anxiety.

>Get on bus
>Wretched Piss Smell
>See 500 Pound Woman in Tights in the back
>No Seats in the front
>Slowly Approach the back
>Stench gets worse
>Still no seats
>Have to get closer
>Putrid Stank Rises
>The only seat available is next to a seat across from her
IMG 4342

>Get on bus
>Wretched Piss Smell
>No Seats in the front
>Stench gets worse
>Still no seats
>Have to get closer
>Putrid Stank Rises
>The only seat available is next a seat across from her
View attachment 81094
:reeeeee:

The fuck is this fucking shit. Normies should learn about the fucking concpet of hygiene. The smell. The fucking smell. I'm not even talking about the fat fucking landwhales who are smelling like there was some nuclear holocaust or some shit. That is actually bearable. But seriously. Some dude literally had a long staggering of shit right on the back of his vest (yes, shit, actual shit, might have been dog shit or human shit, but it was shit (not horse shit tho)). WHAT THE FUCK. And old people. They already smell like they invited the entire graveyard with them ahead of time. And all the goddam low iq people, they are coughing in every single direction as if they were some military elite seal practicing bacteriologic warfare.

I'm sure I'll die of some stupid germ in the week at this point JFL. As incels this is our purpose : live meaninglessly, and die in the most idiotic way possible. :woke::woke::woke:
Smelling good for other people is cucked behavior.

Every incel should go on NOSHOWER. NOFAP is cope, NOSHOWER is 100% legit.
>Get on bus
>Wretched Piss Smell
>No Seats in the front
>Stench gets worse
>Still no seats
>Have to get closer
>Putrid Stank Rises
>The only seat available is next to a seat across from her
View attachment 81094
>sitting down
I never sit down even if the entire bus is empty.

Smelling good for other people is cucked behavior.

Every incel should go on NOSHOWER. NOFAP is cope, NOSHOWER is 100% legit.
I do it for myself tbh. If I don't shower I feel like shit. Well, I already feel like shit, but it's a little less if I'm not covered in sweat and WC smells.
their body spills out into my area on the bus
And still they pay the same amount of money as us beta cucks. REEEEEEE

Just take a shower bruh