Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Smelled the seat of a coworker foid

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
When everyone in the office was gone, i went to the seat of this cute, petite foid and smelled her seat. It smelled like a mixture of flowers and parfum:ahegao:

Nice :feelsYall:

I did this once in highschool where some cute girl sat. teehee

Foids usually smell like perfume and hair conditioners, not a first hand account

When everyone in the office was gone, i went to the seat of this cute, petite foid and smelled her seat. It smelled like a mixture of flowers and parfum:ahegao:
wtf you work at a office?! how you did this?

The smells of Dead animal cells hiding fesikh

Whats a first hand account
A first-hand account is a personal account of an event or experience, written by someone who was there or involved

A first-hand account is a personal account of an event or experience, written by someone who was there or involved
Well i did actually do that 1 1/2 years ago, whether you believe it or not

Whatever you say Mr Biden

TRUECEL trait. Normalfags cannot cognize this.

Whatever you say Mr Biden
Happy Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

The smells of Dead animal cells hiding fesikh
Fax no printer,
They are obsessed with perfumes cause they are obsessed with their vaginas odor

imagine footage of you doing that will be shown to all of your coworkers.

imagine footage of you doing that will be shown to all of your coworkers.
They dont have cameras. Id probably never show up again if they acutally filmed me

I'm too highinhib for this
They dont have cameras. Id probably never show up again if they acutally filmed me
I'd probably kill myself tbh

Should have cummed hard on that seat.:feelshehe:

and SHIT

:feelspuke:
Not only is this disgusting, its 60IQ.

Enjoy knocking on your neighbor's door for being a sexual offender.

Yeah, I was going to 'JFL'. But then I just realised, I would've done the same exact thing. But with her slut-high heels, taken off at the office.:ahegao:

Last edited:
I enjoyed smelling my former care manager Lauren wherever she sat. She was a redhead and always smelled like strawberries. Telling her this enhanced my autism case.

No smelling a foid's scent off her chair for your face.

Yeah, I was going to 'JFL'. But then I just realised, I would've done the same exact thing. But with her slut-high heels, taken off at the office.:ahegao:
I smelled the shoes of a foid friend of my sister some years ago and it wasnt that special

I enjoyed smelling my former care manager Lauren wherever she sat. She was a redhead and always smelled like strawberries. Telling her this enhanced my autism case.
Are you the real 'Todd Thundercock'?

Don't they have cameras in the office?

:dafuckfeels:

Honestly I can’t judge because I’ve done worse.

Caught on cctv n reported ti HR

I did this to my foid gym teacher's chair in middle school it was heaven

Absolute mogger.

Don't they have cameras in the office?
dont know about office but in school I would just pretend to pick something from the floor because I know there were cameras monitoring me