Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

smegcel using default theme

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
lets face it, brazilian has to have an account here. why doesn't he changed his theme yet? he must have gotten the pm from sergeant. now im not expecting him to need the fast banana theme for public areas, but surely he'd be better off using the dark theme for browsing in his 24/7 dark basement in rio?
edit: just noticed he doesnt have an account, quite suprising. dont know how to delete a thread

Attachments

• smegcel.png
    smegcel.png
    289.7 KB · Views: 39
You can change the theme even without an account

i wonder how many accounts he has to upvote his own threads

that faggot bored me tbh he honestly has less social life than me lol

He doesnt have an acc you can see the key to login

smegma is @ChadThundercock1516

Ironic that he calls us a cult because we talk down about going to therapists, and yet it's therapists that are using brainwashing to spread blue pill lies to make us believe and shut up, so we can silently blend in to the wall and not bother normies.

jfl to cucktears

well there you go. smegma i know you're reading this. i recommend trying on the dark theme, your worn out eyes will like it

lets face it, brazilian has to have an account here.
Of course he does, how do you think he's able to find posts that were made a year or 2 ago?
Oh and smegma if you're reading this, I hope every inch of your body gets impaled IRL not in whatever shitty games you guys play.

A lot of IT manginas probably have really active accounts :ping: