Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story smeared shit on the walls in 2th grade

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
in 2th grade I needed to shit, I saw something interesting if I remember right. I then walked to the toilet stall and I pooped my pants. I did not notice it if I remember right. I walked in the bathroom and I took the shit out and threw it in the toilet, I smeared the shit on the wall and then I washed my hands. I then to the playground. I never got caught for it :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
listen to this while reading:

Last edited:
Chad bragging

Ohhhh so you were one of those kids

I took a shit in a sandbox

Tbh I really hated the people who did that kind of stuff back when I was in elementary. It would happen a LOT.

Any chance that OP is from India?
I have a funny story from school. Somebody took a dump into the sink. The entire hallway stank so bad, a few foids and fags almost threw up. Then a girl peaked into the restroom and discovered a big turd in the sink. We never learned who it was and why he did it. Some think it was a prank, others think someone got mad, others think it was some kind of political statement. It was funny for a while to point fingers at potential perpetrators. But nobody who was suspected showed signs of embarrassment, amusement or anything that could hint at who it really was. So it must have been someone who nobody suspected, but most people thought it was one of the younger students. Fucking brats.

Any chance that OP is from India?
I have a funny story from school. Somebody took a dump into the sink. The entire hallway stank so bad, a few foids and fags almost threw up. Then a girl peaked into the restroom and discovered a big turd in the sink. We never learned who it was and why he did it. Some think it was a prank, others think someone got mad, others think it was some kind of political statement. It was funny for a while to point fingers at potential perpetrators. But nobody who was suspected showed signs of embarrassment, amusement or anything that could hint at who it really was. So it must have been someone who nobody suspected, but most people thought it was one of the younger students. Fucking brats.
no this happened in Norway, another reason why this proofs I'm a criminal mastermind :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:

I remember when I was in 1st grade I accidentally shit on the toilet seat and I just left it there for the next kid to use the bathroom and have to clean it up :feelskek:

no this happened in Norway, another reason why this proofs I'm a criminal mastermind :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm: :feelshmm:
You have a curry inside of you. Something most foids will never have :panties:

I got blamed for this shit in 10th grade, just because I went to the restroom for kids in the grade you were in. Principle's autistic manchild kept calling me toilet clogger too when I had nothing to do with that either.

To this day I wonder why I didn't beat the piss out of that faggot.