Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Smashed my thumb at the gym!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Reeeee this is the 2nd time this year that I smashed one of my fingers. Fucking weights fell on them. But I still finished my workout like a true gymcel. Bro that shit hurts like hell.
@LastGerman
@Damo the incel

Teach me your ways. How are you not ashamed to show up to gym with all the chads around. I wanna go but they will judge me I can feel it.

Teach me your ways. How are you not ashamed to show up to gym with all the chads around. I wanna go but they will judge me I can feel it.
It’s even worse with stacies

u should try basement gym if u have them in ur country

It’s even worse with stacies
Can't handle this shit man. I can feel their looks of disgust even when I'm walking on the street. Its like they all collectively condemned me to this life. Fucking foids.

Can't handle this shit man. I can feel their looks of disgust even when I'm walking on the street. Its like they all collectively condemned me to this life. Fucking foids.
Same which is why I stopped going to the gym. I feel it too

just put headphones on and go on times where its not so full

Was it a brutal work out, i myself was doing working sets of 110 kg on the incline bench press

Jfl at some new faggot claiming that im a larp, @Blacktarpill and @RREEEEEEEEE have both seen videos of me doing heavy weight, what the fuck have you got but absolutely nothing now fuck off back to leddit

Ask your doctor if he can prescribe you Oxycodone

Try Ritalin
Have you tried lifting a female

How heavy was is

Reeeee this is the 2nd time this year that I smashed one of my fingers. Fucking weights fell on them. But I still finished my workout like a true gymcel. Bro that shit hurts like hell.

Like a true man.

Jfl at some new faggot claiming that im a larp, @Blacktarpill and @RREEEEEEEEE have both seen videos of me doing heavy weight, what the fuck have you got but absolutely nothing now fuck off back to leddit
True, damo is a real beast.

lol u dont incline bench 110kilos for reps
nobody cares about your fantasy weightlifting

18301.jpg

lol u dont incline bench 110kilos for reps
nobody cares about your fantasy weightlifting
User name checks out, now back to leddit, also if you think that someone had to larp about 110 kg on incline after training as long as i have you seriously must be weak as fuck you autist

User name checks out, now back to leddit, also if you think that someone had to larp about 110 kg on incline after training as long as i have you seriously must be weak as fuck you autist
how long have you been Training bro?

@LastGerman
@Damo the incel
Ouch!

Relax bro, it's best to ignore newcels when they say things like that. Not defending him though, I personally don't like anyone with avi's of zoomer musicians

Relax bro, it's best to ignore newcels when they say things like that. Not defending him though, I personally don't like anyone with avi's of zoomer musicians
I guess you're right, its still annoying though when i bust my ass at the gym for years and some new fag here like that just claims larp even though users here have seen my vids

I guess you're right, its still annoying though when i bust my ass at the gym for years and some new fag here like that just claims larp even though users here have seen my vids

link one of your vids cus you seem to be insecure when youre called on ur bs

Did you have eggs for breakfast before your workout?

Buy weighs and lift them home? I have a few and a exercise cycle.

you gonna link the vid or you gonna keep larping?

Show your face pic first so i can trust u not to doxx me
Was it a brutal work out, i myself was doing working sets of 110 kg on the incline bench press

This was the clearest larp that ive ever seen in my entire life.
I genuinely feel sorry for you and what inceldom has done to you.
You can easily just upload a vid of yourself lifting the weight that you pretend to lift but you make excuses.
Poor kid.

This was the clearest larp that ive ever seen in my entire life.
I genuinely feel sorry for you and what inceldom has done to you.
You can easily just upload a vid of yourself lifting the weight that you pretend to lift but you make excuses.
Poor kid.
He is not larping. But youre a newcel so he has no reason to trust you.

He is not larping. But youre a newcel so he has no reason to trust you.
Tbh @Sgtpinkie was right just put him on ignore, there is probably a really goof chance that he's an inceltears infiltrator trying to doxx us, thanks anyways bro

Tbh @Sgtpinkie was right just put him on ignore, there is probably a really goof chance that he's an inceltears infiltrator trying to doxx us, thanks anyways bro
if i was a normie from inceltears why would i waste my time doxxing you instead of just enjoying the life that id have access to?
youre clearly a massive larp
stop spreading bs on a forum about yourself and about me

if i was a normie from inceltears why would i waste my time doxxing you instead of just enjoying the life that id have access to?
youre clearly a massive larp
stop spreading bs on a forum about yourself and about me
Thats exactly what someone from inceltears would say because you fucks are not normies but only cucks with no lives but to bash incels, now fuck off back to leddit you skinny cuck