Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Smash Mouth (The guys that made Shrek movie song) are a bunch of cucks

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
kb9ytcbvud231.jpg

Maybe they were just forced to make that tweet to not come off the wrong way, the slightest hint of "homophobia" is enough of an excuse for SJWs to ruin a career.

They ain’t the sharpest tools in the shed

They go famous for as song in shrek, i didn't expect much from them.

Maybe they were just forced to make that tweet to not come off the wrong way, the slightest hint of "homophobia" is enough of an excuse for SJWs to ruin a career.

All Star was their only good song anyway

All Star was their only good song anyway
Tbh All Star has always been really fucking annoying to me. And I like 90% of 90s-early 00s alternative.

Go woke, go broke

Only shooting stars break the mould...
Seems like they are just fitting to the mould like everyone else.

I FELT bad for them that their MOST FAMOUS SONG is a MEME to everyone. Now FUCK THEM. They're a shit band. TRUCEL SHREK deserved better.

I FELT bad for them that their MOST FAMOUS SONG is a MEME to everyone. Now FUCK THEM. They're a shit band. TRUCEL SHREK deserved better.
2017 was a good year for memes. This song, "we are number one" and more Lazy Town dank memes, Chad vs Virgin kek

Can't wait to hear what the Baha Men think about straight pride.

Gay Pride Month should be renamed “Heterosexuality Hate Month” its the same thing right? Atleast i can tell from What nearly everyone says on social media

The idea of straight pride parade is retarded anyway.

"So what's wrong with taking the back streets?"

The singer looks like a generic obese soyboy too jfl

Attachments

• maxresdefault (6).jpg
    maxresdefault (6).jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 25
Soy Mouth talks like an obnoxious 12 year old girl with the caps lock and multiple exclamation points

Shrek made them popular. It was on SHREK being a good movie that got them well known. And almost two decades later they still haven't gotten bigger than All-Star. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Can't believe I use to like that song.

They're making sure their 15 minutes are extended by virtue signaling. Also one of their songs was featured in a cp.

They're making sure their 15 minutes are extended by virtue signaling. Also one of their songs was featured in a cp.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Bet IncelTears and DRPIZZA loves their band then