Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Smartphones are designed for sexhavers

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I feel like half of the possibilities of a smart phone go unused by an incel. I don't go to places to photograph, I am too ugly to take selfies, I don't have people to message with, I don't have a social media to update, I don't have Tinder to swipe on and so forth

tbh, I use it mainly as an internet browser n MP3 player

tfw you unironically still have the original iPhone.

Very true. I have no need for these super high resolution triple cameras and glass backs and huge amounts of storage and other normienigger amenities.

Just give me a phone with a bigass battery, good screen, headphone jack and durable construction. Good speakers are also a bonus. Oh and no CIA google spyware telemetry garbage please.

tfw you unironically still have the original iPhone.
Sorry but you're really missing out on the comfort and smoothness of more modern phones. Upgrade ASAP.

tbh, I use it mainly as an internet browser n MP3 player
I use my phone for music, JewTube, and this website
Same pretty much
Very true. I have no need for these super high resolution triple cameras and glass backs and huge amounts of storage and other normienigger amenities.

Just give me a phone with a bigass battery, good screen, headphone jack and durable construction. Good speakers are also a bonus. Oh and no CIA google spyware telemetry garbage please.
Exactly, my phone has two fucking cameras on the back and boy does it feel like a waste.

I use Apple pay for payments and transit. It's better than carrying a wallet around.

Sorry but you're really missing out on the comfort and smoothness of more modern phones. Upgrade ASAP.
I don't use it as a main phone. I mainly use my iPhone 6S.
Do any of the apps still work?
Yeah, but not YouTube (back when YouTube was preinstalled as part of iOS, but you can still watch in the browser).

I feel like half of the possibilities of a smart phone go unused by an incel. I don't go to places to photograph, I am too ugly to take selfies, I don't have people to message with, I don't have a social media to update, I don't have Tinder to swipe on and so forth
I sometimes take pics of nature. I message my family on the phone with messages. Use social media to browse memes.

I sometimes take pics of nature. I message my family on the phone with messages. Use social media to browse memes.
Tbh, I'd rather live without a cellphone. They fact that I have easy access to strangers kinda bothers me, almost as if there is no barrier between my online life and my real life when I can only talk to my immediate family in my household.

Tbh, I'd rather live without a cellphone. They fact that I have easy access to strangers kinda bothers me, almost as if there is no barrier between my online life and my real life when I can only talk to my immediate family in my household.
True, especially as an incel. Here you have a device that connects you instantly to millions of people, yet they choose to not want to contact you. The mogging is real.

Us ugly men are only designed to die

iPhones are the best smartphones bar none.

I use it only for whatsapp, youtube and this site literally

Phones keep changing everything.
When I first started every truck stop had a load board. Now their gone because everyone has it on their phone.
Most of the in truck communication systems now run on droid.

Phones are the reason why lookism hits so hard now too. I feel like a few decades ago peoples appearance did matter but not to the extent that it does now due to everything being photographed. My phone just gets used to navigate, make and receive calls and that's it. I have a dedicated MP3 player for music and a laptop for actually using the web. Smartphones are a symbol of foid supremacy so I use mine as little as possible.