Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Smartphonepill. Which phone brands are the most incel tier?

• Thread starter RelentlessAssault
  • Start date
RelentlessAssault

RelentlessAssault

Legalize nuclear weaponry for daily use
I think it's chinese phones. While xiaomi is incel brand, huawei takes the title of grand champion of truecels

the brand in the hand of a truecel

incels dont use smartphones

I think it's chinese phones. While xiaomi is incel brand, huawei takes the title of grand champion of truecels
I have some chinese brand phone I dont even know the name of I bought it on amazon since I broke my other phone

Mainly Android in general. Of course, certain brands stand above (or below) the rest. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, Nokia - or more obscure, cheapo phone brands. The year of release is also important. My current phone is from 2017, and have had much older.

Also Windows Lumia phones, of which I've owned 3 times now.

BTW I've never seen a chad with android phone

I use samsung since 2015

giga incel trait: Not even owning a phone

Nah, I love samsung phones, Iphones are shit! Cant fucking use torrent, Apps keep crashing, Yeah fuck IPHONE!
Jfl at normscum and foids who keep using castrated shame of a phones called iphones

FUCK IPHONE, RAPE APPLE EMPLOYEES, KILL ALL IPHONES AND BATHE THE IPHONES IN WATER, SEND THE WORKERS TO REHABILITATION TO LOVE SAMSUNG PHONES OR FACE SUDDEN DEATH!

Mainly Android in general. Of course, certain brands stand above (or below) the rest. Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, HTC, Nokia - or more obscure, cheapo phone brands. The year of release is also important. My current phone is from 2017, and have had much older.

Also Windows Lumia phones, of which I've owned 3 times now.
USE ANDROID AND SAMSUNG, ITS A HIGH TIER BRAND AND ITS BASED AF!!!!

Oppo is so incel normies don't even know about it.

USE ANDROID AND SAMSUNG, ITS A HIGH TIER BRAND AND ITS BASED AF!!!!
I have and will continue to only use Android. Windows phones are sadly dead and gone now. Currently use a Samsung A5, bought for £20 on Ebay. 2GB of ram, but does the job as a glorified mp3 player and bank manager.

I've owned a Google Pixel 3a, Honor 8x, LG G4, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Sony Xperia Z(?), a couple Nokia bricks and 2 Windows Lumia Phones. Android is fun.

Would like to own a Nexus 6p but not sure if is viable in 2023, given its many issues.

FUCK IPHONE, RAPE APPLE EMPLOYEES, KILL ALL IPHONES AND BATHE THE IPHONES IN WATER, SEND THE WORKERS TO REHABILITATION TO LOVE SAMSUNG PHONES OR FACE SUDDEN DEATH!
If I had a penny for every apple user which I raped, killed and tortured id be a billionaire
Oppo is so incel normies don't even know about it.
I was considering buying Tecno phantom x2 :feelsgah:

If I had a penny for every apple user which I raped, killed and tortured id be a billionaire

I was considering buying Tecno phantom x2 :feelsgah:
Bully apple instead, Theyre tecnhology is absolute DOGSHIT!!!!

I have and will continue to only use Android. Windows phones are sadly dead and gone now. Currently use a Samsung A5, bought for £20 on Ebay. 2GB of ram, but does the job as a glorified mp3 player and bank manager.

I've owned a Google Pixel 3a, Honor 8x, LG G4, Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro, Sony Xperia Z(?), a couple Nokia bricks and 2 Windows Lumia Phones. Android is fun.

Would like to own a Nexus 6p but not sure if is viable in 2023, given its many issues.
Could i play TF2 on an windows phone?

huawei takes the title of grand champion of truecels
Checks out, currently typing this on a Huawei phone. Got it because the Amerimutt Government hates Huawei btw. Also no Google shit is a nice bonus. Fuck Google

Infinix, Realme. Xiaomi, Oppo, OnePlus

I don't think so. Windows phones are even more barebones than they were a little under a decade ago.
FUCK, I JUST WANT PORTABLE TF2 AND MY LIFE WOULD BE COMPLETE!

I have huawei, its old, has a big scratch and battery is awful.

Anything that isn't an iphone is pretty incel tbh

I wish i had a newer samsung or an ipad tablet with pen for drawing.

I wish i had a newer samsung or an ipad tablet with pen for drawing.
BASED BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorola since it's the one I use rn

IMO, at this point they have made so many apple phones with a new load every 6-12 months that they are plenty cheap refurbished on ebay. You can get an apple phone that's only a few years old for $200.

Old model iPhones are incel too tbh
Especially if it's an old design like 7 or SE

Gradiente and Multilaser are known to require proof of inceldom before delivering phones to a male customer. Only men with untouched dicks may own one of their phones...

chinese phones lite xiaomi or oppo
Samsung is barely acceptable

i have whatever piece of shit they had at walmart

too cheap to spend $1400 on an ishit

I'm using a 3 year old Motorola.

Using Samsung phone is considered as either incel or someone who's quite out of date in South Korea. Apple products are normie goods. You'll find it's ironic as Samsung is South Korean company. Korean foids are truly shallow and disgusting