Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Small victory

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Was leaving the gym today (there are 2 sets of doors with breezeway in between) and as I was exiting a roastie was struggling to get through the doors while carrying a big box. On the second set of doors she hit the handicap button but it was either broken or very slow to open so she had to struggle to open it manually. It felt good to not help her knowing that 99.9% of cucks would have. Sorry sweaty you are not entitled to my help.

EEC6CC31 C0FF 432B BF9E BCA7E1287E92

Fantastic job soldier.

Tactical victory, well done :feelsokman:

Was leaving the gym today (there are 2 sets of doors with breezeway in between) and as I was exiting a roastie was struggling to get through the doors while carrying a big box. On the second set of doors she hit the handicap button but it was either broken or very slow to open so she had to struggle to open it manually. It felt good to not help her knowing that 99.9% of cucks would have. Sorry sweaty you are not entitled to my help.
OreoMOreoMOreoMoreoBASEDOreoMOreoMOreoM

When she has to make real life effort it looks like a crime from a fucking cucks perspective

We are doing god's work tbh