Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Small isolated village

Player

Player

♠ Wizard ♥ NEET ♦ Belarus ♣
-
For me being at my home village is a major lifefuel. It helps me to fight suicide thoughts. The air is fresh, vegetables and berries are tasty, no people around at all. I wish I could just live here, but I have no money and need to seek for a job in capital city.

I wish every incel could experience unplugging from civilisation and has opportunity to downshift and live far from big city society and quick internet connection. To have real personal space, solitude and tranquility.

. IMG 20190712 195921IMG 20190712 195845IMG 20190712 201849IMG 20190712 194856

We should make an incel village

That's beautiful bro
My grandparents have a house in the country and I go there sometimes, always a great experience.

I live in the busiest part of the biggest city and I have personal space and solitude. It's what happens when you're a social outcast - it doesn't matter how many people there are physically around you, you'll be as isolated as on the South Pole.

That's beautiful bro
My grandparents have a house in the country and I go there sometimes, always a great experience.
I miss my grandparents. They were great people and never really judged me like my parents do.

I live in the busiest part of the biggest city and I have personal space and solitude. It's what happens when you're a social outcast - it doesn't matter how many people there are physically around you, you'll be as isolated as on the South Pole.
But I bet you could not go for a nice walk in the middle of the day without people in sight... and then finish that walk by swimming in the river. I don't think being alone equals solitude. Even breathing different in the city and in the forest. Smells and freshness take over your nouse. I don't want to force my views on people, but I think there is a difference between being on your own in a cement cage and being closer to the nature with reasonable amount of goods.

That looks very idyllic. I'm jealous. That looks like my long term plan to get out of society, which I've mentioned here before.

Can you really not do it, though? If you've got a place to live and space, can't you raise animals for sustinence and supplement that with some remote wagecucking (sucks, but it's on your schedule and you don't need to deal with normie office bullshit so you clock in and clock out and just deal with it)? This is my plan, though I have the benefit of money saved from an office job (but also I have to find and buy the property, which is going to take most of that money).

But I bet you could not go for a nice walk in the middle of the day without people in sight... and then finish that walk by swimming in the river. I don't think being alone equals solitude. Even breathing different in the city and in the forest. Smells and freshness take over your nouse. I don't want to force my views on people, but I think there is a difference between being on your own in a cement cage and being closer to the nature with reasonable amount of goods.
There are people in villages. There's fewer of them but that only means they'll pay more attention to you.

As for walking around and then just taking a swim in a river, that's like something out of a Mark Twain novel. What, you walk around and then undress and leave your shit on the bank and take a swim? Do you swim naked or do put on swimming trunks before you leave the house or do you put your swimming trunks before you swim? I assume you don't bring your phone but do you bring your house keys? Do you also bring a towel to dry off? I'm really interested in the logistics of your idyllic village swim.

There are people in villages. There's fewer of them but that only means they'll pay more attention to you.

As for walking around and then just taking a swim in a river, that's like something out of a Mark Twain novel. What, you walk around and then undress and leave your shit on the bank and take a swim? Do you swim naked or do put on swimming trunks before you leave the house or do you put your swimming trunks before you swim? I assume you don't bring your phone but do you bring your house keys? Do you also bring a towel to dry off? I'm really interested in the logistics of your idyllic village swim.
Yes. Naked. Why not? Towel needed. You probably don't understand. There are like three 70 y.o. grannies and that is it.

Nothing but a pipe dream, lulz. It’s good at first, but after a few years you get the fever...CABIN FEVER!
I swim naked too, the water so clear, walking on white limestone.

Soon I will go to mountains to stay with my relatives for a while

What country do you live in OP?

Absolutely beautiful, a sight to be envious of.

seems great except i hate all kind of bugs and insects :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

Monsters like us should live in the woods where no one sees us in peace with nature. Like whitches goblins dwarfs and trolls

Comfy as fuck

Sounds based ngl.

tfw born in a big city and will probably stay in the city forever :feelsrope:

I like most of the people in a village.

But I don't like "the village people."

My father was from village as well, but nobody lives in that place these days. I wish i would.

Pretty based ngl, I'm also jealous.

My parents have a summerhouse but i hate it. I dont want to get out of the city tbh. I feel so annoyed and angry when they even talk about living there.

Looks tranquil. Glad you have an escape

Too bad I’m rotting in a desert shitole, my home country is a desert and the state I was raised in is also a desert. This was my destiny. I would love to get a view like yours man