Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Small image of the reception of Ukrainian students in a professional high school in France.

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Judge for yourself

Attachments

• FPAdCZIXEAQTNER.jpg
    FPAdCZIXEAQTNER.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 169
Ukrainian women are gonna be bred like there's no tomorrow all around the world
meanwhile Ukrainian men are getting shafted by their government and russia

Is this France or sub saharan country...:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

France looks like Africa these days. It's the worst country in Europe for White genocide.

Ukrainian women are gonna be bred like there's no tomorrow all around the world
meanwhile Ukrainian men are getting shafted by their government and russia
Indeed it does not happen only in France it is more the contrast of the image which makes me laugh but in reality the Ukrainians will share a lot of dna during all this period.

Indeed it does not happen only in France it is more the contrast of the image which makes me laugh but in reality the Ukrainians will share a lot of dna during all this period.
Ukrainian men are getting cucked by men all over the world.

Afranca never began.

What's the difference?:feelsaww:
European civilization will fall very soon sadly...i am not even European but yet i am very concerned.... the Jews played with the straight naive people of Europe.. USA is still cunning compared to Europe....but Europe is a lost cause

Let's be honest here, all women of all races feel absolute disgust whenever they lay their eyes upon one of us Black men, I'm sure that each and every one of those women are fantasising about White Chad now.

French people aren't White either, they're genetically and culturally closer to the Latino race than to Scandinavians, but French are "White-passing Latino's" that Ukrainians toilets might consider, but they prefer Scandinavian and British Chad's.

Clearly old pic since masks
Brown cuckolds on this site I swear

French people aren't White either, they're genetically and culturally closer to the Latino race than to Scandinavians, but French are "White-passing Latino's" that Ukrainians toilets might consider, but they prefer Scandinavian and British Chad's.
No, they're not. French people are more related to Scandinavians than your average Latino

France looks like Africa these days. It's the worst country in Europe for White genocide.
European civilization will fall very soon sadly...i am not even European but yet i am very concerned.... the Jews played with the straight naive people of Europe.. USA is still cunning compared to Europe....but Europe is a lost cause
It's over for France

Oj

Whites die out then so will everyone else