Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Small hands\fingers is death

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I am 6.1ft tall but I have a small frame and small palms\fingers (my mother has a bigger thumb than me. No, I am not kidding...) and as a result everybody thinks of me as an adult child and I get little respect as an adult as a result.

People keep talking about face and height but nobody ever seems to talk about the extremely destructive effects of having small hands and fingers. In addition to being extremely unmasculine to have small hands it also means you have a small dick in most cases since small fingers\hands means lower test which means smaller dick. And indeed this is the case for me. I am white and yet my dick is fairly similar to size to that of most asians which means that even if I got laid I would not be able to satisfy women anyway because they would just laugh at my Asian sized dick.

The fact that I am tall is my only redeeming quality and is probably the only reason I even get any respect at all as opposed to being seen as a sub-human.

Small hands will literally eliminate every single other advantage you may have. Other users on this site have already proven that a woman would rather fuck an average looking guy with a big dick than a chad with a small dick, so even if you have legit good looks you would STILL be fucked the moment the woman saw your hands.

Small hands=death.

It's over for smallhandcels.

Trump small hands

I hate having small hands
The only advantage it has is it makes my 5 inch penis feel way bigger when jerking off

Dick/hands/feet are extremely important,
You want large thick hairy hands with thick stubby sausage fingers and thick wrists
Same with feet
And a large veiny thick cock

i get mogged by twinks. if kurt hummel stood next to me he would probably mog me

I'd rather look completely like a boy than a mix of boy and ugly adult

Yes before I grew out my hair life was like this but now that I'm BoyMaxxing people treat me a lot better.

I'm still TrueCel in the west but life is a lot more bearable.

That's why I'm taking steps to SleepMaxx, NapMaxx, CalmMaxx, and SkinMaxx so I can stay boyish looking well into my 30s. Maybe even 40s if I could push it.

Dick/hands/feet are extremely important,
You want large thick hairy hands with thick stubby sausage fingers and thick wrists
Same with feet
And a large veiny thick cock

My hands are so big relative to the rest of my body I look like some kind of a weird goblin with claws

My hands are so big relative to the rest of my body I look like some kind of a weird goblin with claws
Is it cause you’re skinny or manlet? If you’re skinny you’re lucky, you can just gymcel and even it out and you’ll look 10x as threatening as anyone else. If you’re manlet, atleast you have an advmactage in terms of fighting success, and it’s not height that’s important, it’s height’s effect on fighting success.

Is it cause you’re skinny or manlet? If you’re skinny you’re lucky, you can just gymcel and even it out and you’ll look 10x as threatening as anyone else. If you’re manlet, atleast you have an advmactage in terms of fighting success, and it’s not height that’s important, it’s height’s effect on fighting success.

I have a 7.5 inch wrist and it looks insanely tiny because of my hand size

It's better than having small hands, people will think you have a small dick too and assume you're low T.

Yes before I grew out my hair life was like this but now that I'm BoyMaxxing people treat me a lot better.

I'm still TrueCel in the west but life is a lot more bearable.

That's why I'm taking steps to SleepMaxx, NapMaxx, CalmMaxx, and SkinMaxx so I can stay boyish looking well into my 30s. Maybe even 40s if I could push it.
You have hope, Zesto. I, on the other hand, look like Al Capone. I wonder if losing weight will help me boymaxx.

I thought big hands were bad

Boymaxxing isn't an option for me because I have a creepy serial killer smile and bad dental health. There is no way for me to win.

I have a 7.5 inch wrist and it looks insanely tiny because of my hand size
That’s like complaining that you have a 10x8 dick and it makes your giant body look small lmao

Nobody will figure it out though. Upon looking at your huge hands and wrists they'll never think about the possibility of your small weiner.

That’s like complaining that you have a 10x8 dick and it makes your giant body look small lmao

I need to start penismaxxing tbh.
If I manage to ascend with surgeries it will all be useless if foids will just ghost me after the first sex session

I need to start penismaxxing tbh.
If I manage to ascend with surgeries it will all be useless if foids will just ghost me after the first sex session
What’s your size?

I’m dickmaxxing too in the meantime until I get a hair transplant, I want to get to gigadick sizes to inflict maximum pain and defilement. Shooting for something in the ballpark of 9.5x7

Maybe just try showing your hands as least as possible when talking with someone you don't know (meeting a friend's friend is the bast way to approach strangers without freaking out in my opinion but the guy may have been already told that you got small hands), like putting them in your pockets or behind your back, I suggest that you go see a doctor for proper medications since I know opposite (large hands and feet) often happens when there is too much hormones past teens and early 20s. But I'm not a doctor, he will maybe prescript you some stuff which should help your problem.

Start vac-hanging asap. 2+ inches in 1 year if you put in max effort
And most people can gain 0.5” girth easy.. and a lot of guys can gain 1+” if they stick with it long enough

Start vac-hanging asap. 2+ inches in 1 year if you put in max effort
And most people can gain 0.5” girth easy.. and a lot of guys can gain 1+” if they stick with it long enough

What is vac hanging?

Actually you can probably just pm me to not derail this hand size thread into a dick size thread

as a manlet I also have small hands smh

smallish hands here. big hands are better to have.

I have big hands but I’ve been told they look creepy.