Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Small frame

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
How over it's exactly if you have small frame? I have yet to measure mine effectively but I'm not looking foward to seeing anything beyond small (I did the middle finger and thumb around the wrist thingy but I'm not sure if it overlaps or not, always bet for the worst) so I'd like to know how fucked am I with a small frame if that happens to be the case

@Zyros can answer this for you

whats your height, race and facial PSL rating?

@Zyros can answer this for you

5'11'', White (med) and dunno
If you want, you can PM me some pics of yourself and I will rate you. Also, your height is not that bad.

On topic: It never began for framecels.

As the king framecel i can 100% tell you frame is very heavily underlooked and important.
That being said most "Framecels" arent even framecels...
Most people that have showed me pics of them aren't framecels, they're in the "average" range and i'd recommend them to go workout.

That being said OP...

Whats your following measurements
- Wrist size at the thinnest point
-Shoulder width (Bone to bone)
-Shoulder circumference
-Waist circumference (across the top of the pelvic bone)

Unless you’re a Chadlite, it’s gonna hurt you badly.

As the king framecel i can 100% tell you frame is very heavily underlooked and important.
Most people that have showed me pics of them aren't framecels, they're in the "average" range and i'd recommend them to go workout.

That being said OP...

-Shoulder circumference

What is considered a "good" shoulder width?

What is considered a "good" shoulder width?
In terms of natural shoulder width (bone to bone) it entirely depends on your height, i can tell you what would be a good shoulder width based on your height..
Height?

In terms of natural shoulder width (bone to bone) it entirely depends on your height, i can tell you what would be a good shoulder width based on your height..
Height?

6'1"

Average bone to bone breadth for someone thats 6ft1 would be 17.5 inches... Bideltoid (delt to delt) should be about 19 inches (without gymcelling)

Guess I can add framecel to my list of -cels.

That being said OP...

-Shoulder circumference
I'll tell you when I have done them, cannot rn, but tbh I don't think I'm a hardcore framecel that's why I have faith in working out

Like 16.5 bone to bone & 18 bideltoid. Am I supposed to be measuring across the top of my chest?
You're literally identical to me then and yes across the top of your chest
-bone to bone is 16.5 inches
-Bideltoid was 18 inches before gymcelling (Now im 19.2 inches after a year of gymcelling)
What's your waist size though? (Measure across the pelvis, this is vital too)
And wrist size?
I'll tell you when I have done them, cannot rn, but tbh I don't think I'm a hardcore framecel that's why I have faith in working out
I highly doubt you are tbh but measurements are VERY useful

You're literally identical to me then and yes across the top of your chest
-bone to bone is 16.5 inches
-Bideltoid was 18 inches before gymcelling (Now im 19.2 inches after a year of gymcelling)
What's your waist size though? (Measure across the pelvis, this is vital too)
And wrist size?

I highly doubt you are tbh but measurements are VERY useful

13in waist
6.5in wrists

13in waist
6.5in wrists
You mog the fuck outta me in terms of wrist size then, i'm 5.8 inches...
i'd highly advise you to workout, cause at your height a year of working out would get you to a pretty good place...
Why are you incel? is it because of your face?

You mog the fuck outta me in terms of wrist size then, i'm 5.8 inches...
i'd highly advise you to workout, cause at your height a year of working out would get you to a pretty good place...
Why are you incel? is it because of your face?

3/10 face (rated by FACEandLMS)
Being black & not acting like a degenerate thug

You need to play thug Game as a black or you are doomed, combine thug+BBC = big gains

Being black and not being a degenerate thug is a death sentence tbh lol, i've seen black guys with worse frame and a 3/10 face getting 8/10 thicc pussy just cause they're thugmaxx.
I'd highly advise you to atleast workout tbh, your BBC genetics will mean you'll gain muscle way faster than i have too.

6 feet, 6.5 inch wrists. I've been verbally mogged on the subject of my girly wrists by kids

6 feet, 6.5 inch wrists. I've been verbally mogged on the subject of my girly wrists by kids
I'm 6ft2 with 5.8 inch wrists, i wear long sleeves ALL the time. i actually WISH i had 6.2 inch wrists at least lol

6.5 inches at 6ft isnt even that bad.......... that's pretty much almost average.

I'm 6ft2 with 5.8 inch wrists, i wear long sleeves ALL the time. i actually WISH i had 6.2 inch wrists at least lol

6.5 inches at 6ft isnt even that bad.......... that's pretty much almost average.
I can touch my pinky and thumb around them. Also narrow shoulders and feminine homosexual-attracting face.

I can touch my pinky and thumb around them. Also narrow shoulders and feminine homosexual-attracting face.
Go measure your bone to bone shoulder width and your bideltoid width, we'll see if your shoulders are actually narrow...
Can't do anything about the face though
FACE
IS VITAL unfortunatly

Go measure your bone to bone shoulder width and your bideltoid width, we'll see if your shoulders are actually narrow...
Can't do anything about the face though
FACE
IS VITAL unfortunatly
17.5 inches for bideltiod width, I just held the tape in front of my chest and used the mirror to line it up.

17.5 inches for bideltiod width, I just held the tape in front of my chest and used the mirror to line it up.
go gymcel lol, i started at 18 inch bideltoid at 6ft2 and i'm 19.2 now after a year.
Your wrists aren't small, your bideltoid is small (i'll give you that, as average for someone who doesn't workout at your height is 18.2, but you're not RIDICULOUSLY small)

go gymcel lol, i started at 18 inch bideltoid at 6ft2 and i'm 19.2 now after a year.
Your wrists aren't small, your bideltoid is small (i'll give you that, as average for someone who doesn't workout at your height is 18.2, but you're not RIDICULOUSLY small)
I gymcelled for years mate. I've always been a small guy, my ribs used to show even. I also fell for the squatting meme so now have fat glutes

I gymcelled for years mate. I've always been a small guy, my ribs used to show even. I also fell for the squatting meme so now have fat glutes
DO you put major emphasis on your shoulders?
i literally only workout the muscles that would give me that "V shape"
This is literally my split
-Shoulders and lats 2x a week
-Back and biceps 2x a week (i don't even deadlift)
-Chest and tris
Then repeat all three again till oblivion

DO you put major emphasis on your shoulders?
i literally only workout the muscles that would give me that "V shape"
This is literally my split
-Shoulders and lats 2x a week
-Back and biceps 2x a week (i don't even deadlift)
-Chest and tris
Then repeat all three again till oblivion

I'm falling back into gymming again, I already have told myself to just focus on upper body.
Feels pathetic being able to barely deadlift 2pl8 after all that LDAR

I'm falling back into gymming again, I already have told myself to just focus on upper body.
Feels pathetic being able to barely deadlift 2pl8 after all that LDAR
I stopped deadlifting because it adds muscle across your waist slightly in the long run (taking away from that potential V taper, i already have a wide waist relative to my shoulders so i don't wanna make it worse)

Concentrate on your shoulders/bi/tris/back/lats tbh

True framecel means Gymcelling is pointless. Guys with Chad tier bodies don't need to work out and they are probably bigger or appear bigger without ever lifting a heavy weight in their life. The only way to escape true framecel is through roids.

If any framecel is reading this; why do you think you look so small in a shirt while the guy with a large frame who barely lifts looks much bigger in his despite you being clearly heavier? It's frame mane.

@Bagelcel are you sure you're 6'2? Never seen an Indian that tall in my life.

Being 6'2 in India would put you in the 99.5th percentile. That is equivalent to an American being 6'6.

@Bagelcel are you sure you're 6'2? Never seen an Indian that tall in my life.

Being 6'2 in India would put you in the 99.5th percentile. That is equivalent to an American being 6'6.
I'm punjabi, we tend to be taller than the rest of india.
My grandpas like 6ft4, my cousins 6ft3 and my dads like 6ft
Height means nothing though when you have a beyond subhuman frame tbh
True framecel means Gymcelling is pointless. Guys with Chad tier bodies don't need to work out and they are probably bigger or appear bigger without ever lifting a heavy weight in their life. The only way to escape true framecel is through roids.

If any framecel is reading this; why do you think you look so small in a shirt while the guy with a large frame who barely lifts looks much bigger in his despite you being clearly heavier? It's frame mane.
Water is wet, but better to workout as a framecel than not to...
Frame is like 70%, the other 30% imo is potential muscles. better to do SOMETHING with the shitty fucking genetics you have than nothing..

Last edited:

That being said OP...

-Shoulder circumference
I have just measured it,
5'11'' height
6.3-5'' wrist
18.8'' shoulder width
49.22'' shoulder circumference
36.22'' waist circumference

I wide shoulders and ok wrists (7.2") and it's still over for me. F A C E > all.

That being said OP...

-Shoulder circumference
So, what's the proper way to measure your bideltoid and how i'm gonna do it with measuring tape? Post pics if you can.

So, what's the proper way to measure your bideltoid and how i'm gonna do it with measuring tape? Post pics if you can.
Fig breadth 2

Basically the D2 measurement, i'd go across the front and use a tape measurer to go from one deltoid to the other.. You can do it yourself or you can get someone to do it with you with your arms against your side
(the widest point of the delts)
I have just measured it,
5'11'' height
6.3-5'' wrist
18.8'' shoulder width
49.22'' shoulder circumference
36.22'' waist circumference
VERY respectable shoulder circumference, you're good OP
your wrist size is like 35th percentile too which is fine
Shoulder width is slightly above average for your height and your circumference is above average

View attachment 24896
Basically the D2 measurement, i'd go across the front and use a tape measurer to go from one deltoid to the other.. You can do it yourself or you can get someone to do it with you with your arms against your side
(the widest point of the delts)

VERY respectable shoulder circumference, you're good OP
your wrist size is like 35th percentile too which is fine
Shoulder width is slightly above average for your height and your circumference is above average
My bideltoid is 22 by that measure. Not sure what does it mean.

Last edited:
My bideltoid is 22 by that measure. Not sure what does it mean.
fucking hell 22 inches? how tall are you again?
that's ultra wide
Your frame is like top 1%

fucking hell 22 inches? how tall are you again?
that's ultra wide
Your frame is like top 1%
I'm 5'6, measured it as depicted. Many man seems wider than me anyway, maybe it's just an illusion, but i doubt it.

I'm 5'6, measured it as depicted. Many man seems wider than me anyway, maybe it's just an illusion, but i doubt it.
No you're like super wide honestly lmao, that's like top 1% for people that are 5ft10.. let alone someone thats 5ft6
Damn

turbomanlet?