Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Small dick.

QuantumDummy

QuantumDummy

solum
★★★★
What's worse than having a small dick? That's one of the biggest factors that stops me from even trying to fuck. I'd be way different if I knew I was packing or even fuckin' average.

It sucks bro. Your dick literally defines your manhood.

Dicklets are truecel

It sucks bro. Your dick literally defines your manhood.

It does, at least in my head. I have no shame talking to anyone but my dick stops me from trying to get with chicks. What a cruel joke.

ngl this might be the reason I can't escalate

I still have hopes of surgeries. But I'm getting old with 26, I'm not truecel my main concern now is the dick.

It's the only reason I've ever been scared to try. I'm surprised I never had suicidal tendencies. Probably soon.

how small is it, bro?

It's the only reason I've ever been scared to try. I'm surprised I never had suicidal tendencies. Probably soon.

And to think that if a woman wants to increase her breasts (far from comparison a small penis is death sentence, not breasts) she can even that expensive go in hundreds and hundreds of clinics scattered for by a silicone. We for this only some surgeries that are little informed and should cost a price of a new car or half (depending on your country).

I still have hopes of surgeries. But I'm getting old with 26, I'm not truecel my main concern now is the dick.
there's no easy solution. There's always a risk of losing sensation/functionality with dickmaxxing. :feelsbadman:

probably a very bad idea but if you've got nothing to lose, it's pretty low effort

I've never been the type of guy to try shit like that. It seems to take a ridiculous amount of time to see any gains and then to sustain those gains, if there are even any at all.

I've never been the type of guy to try shit like that. It seems to take a ridiculous amount of time to see any gains and then to sustain those gains, if there are even any at all.
its basically just slowly jacking off, you can do it whilst watching something. you don't have to sustain the gains either, though you'll only be able to increase it by about an inch and a half (though there's a very good chance it doesn't work)

And to think that if a woman wants to increase her breasts (far from comparison a small penis is death sentence, not breasts) she can even that expensive go in hundreds and hundreds of clinics scattered for by a silicone. We for this only some surgeries that are little informed and should cost a price of a new car or half (depending on your country).

It's depressing. I don't care if a girl has small breasts and implants are a turn off to me. I'm sure the majority of women want AT LEAST an average dick. Mine is just too skinny and looks even worse because I'm a decently big dude. I don't see the point in eating healthy and working out if I have to live with a small dick anyway.

I tried jelqing in the past but I just end up breaking my NoFap streak.

its basically just slowly jacking off, you can do it whilst watching something. you don't have to sustain the gains either, though you'll only be able to increase it by about an inch and a half (though there's a very good chance it doesn't work)

I might look into it again soon. Really all I need is some more girth and I'd be fine, but there's no surefire way to get it.

Dickcel is the biggest cope ever. That implies if you can get a non hooker girl to see your dick at all. It's a normie problem.

It's depressing. I don't care if a girl has small breasts and implants are a turn off to me. I'm sure the majority of women want AT LEAST an average dick. Mine is just too skinny and looks even worse because I'm a decently big dude. I don't see the point in eating healthy and working out if I have to live with a small dick anyway.

I really exaggerate, my relative's penis being very small (2019 standards) it looks 12 cm, if I cut the ligament and took out pubic skin it could pass 15cm, it would still be small but acceptable in 2019. 12cm is a problem for me looks unpresident) because I am tall, nothing extraordinary about 1.82 ... in that case if it were low it would be less noticeable.

I tried jelqing in the past but I just end up breaking my NoFap streak.

I might try it if I can be bothered. If I had more girth I'd be fine, wouldn't even care if it was half an inch shorter. Thickness determines the aesthetic and amount of friction created in a pussy.
Dickcel is the biggest cope ever. That implies if you can get a non hooker girl to see your dick at all. It's a normie problem.

It's not a cope for me. I'd have no problem asking girls out if I knew my dick was AT LEAST average. I'm not the ugliest dude on the planet but my dick really does stop me from wanting to try. I don't need a chick ghosting me or laughing at my dick or gossiping about it.

Last edited:
Having a small dick and being small.

Having a small dick and being small.
This. I thought mine is average, but I realised it's not when I went in bathhouse for the first time. I want to reach money and get my penis bigger through surgery.

There is no gym for your dick

This. I thought mine is average, but I realised it's not when I went in bathhouse for the first time. I want to reach money and get my penis bigger through surgery.

I started questioning it once I joined this site.

having no dick must be worse than having small dick

rubbed one out earlier and my girth is about laughable idk how guys with smaller than me even want to look at their dick. i even have kind of small hands too. imagine having huge hands a skinny penis.... must be like jerking nothing.

rubbed one out earlier and my girth is about laughable idk how guys with smaller than me even want to look at their dick. i even have kind of small hands too. imagine having huge hands a skinny penis.... must be like jerking nothing.
I have little baby hands and my peen looks pathetic in them

I used to think I had an 8 inch schlong turns out it's 5inch long.

just put a strap-on in your pants theory :feelsthink:

just put cucumber in your pants bro

Dickcels need to make up for it with aggression, mental dominance, basically violent unapologetic behaviour and hope to not get arrested.

Dickcels need to make up for it with aggression, mental dominance, basically violent unapologetic behaviour and hope to not get arrested.
Cope

My penis is slightly below average but I think I have bigger problems...

I wouldn't mind having a small dick if I was taller tbh ngl, i'd also take at lowest 2 incher if a 8/10 or higher, might consider a 1 incher for 9/10

@outherebrothers has a legit micro dick

I wouldn't mind having a small dick if I was taller tbh ngl, i'd also take at lowest 2 incher if a 8/10 or higher, might consider a 1 incher for 9/10
You'd be a fag ngl