Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SMALL DICK = DEATH SENTENCE. SMALL DICK = GAME OVER.

X

xhate

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpYGdcQe01s[/video]

I mean dick size doesn't matter if you can't even get them to go to bed with you. also dick size matters in LTR because I mean in a one night stand I doubt that bitch will just leave (unless you have a micropenis) once you have her bed

When you're black and have a 4.5" dick like me you'll know how rage inducing this is

having a big dick for no reason is suicide fuel

Sadist said:
I mean dick size doesn't matter if you can't even get them to go to bed with you. also dick size matters in LTR because I mean in a one night stand I doubt that bitch will just leave (unless you have a micropenis) once you have her bed

This, talking about dickpill is pointless

Its like discussing what kind of lambo I will buy when Im rich while Im currently a broke college student

blackletcel said:
When you're black and have a 4.5" dick like me you'll know how rage inducing this is

FUCK its over bro :/

Imagine an incel doing these interviews - they'd be completely ignored after they ask the question, if not reported and arrested.

blackletcel said:

yet people will tell you "run the bbc game"  :bigsmile:

blackletcel said:

My dick is 2.5 you know not true suffering

WorldRulerAisha said:
yet people will tell you "run the bbc game"  :bigsmile:

Or thug game, that shit pisses me off

subsaharan said:
>5'2"

how old are u?

what are you mixed with?

I just recently turned 18, I got banned for being 17 on old incels so I waited, then it got banned and I found this place.

Black and white
Black (mom) 5'2
White (dad) 6'0 and was a Chad as a kid, aged badly though

lol he was asking stacies, what the fuck do you expect? they only go for chad and most chads have good dick size just like everything else in their life.

pls no more dick size coping.

face > everything

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
lol he was asking stacies, what the fuck do you expect? they only go for chad and most chads have good dick size just like everything else in their life.

pls no more dick size coping.

face > everything

you're the one coping, you fucking idiot.

if you're a 5'3" skinny framecel with a 4" dick, then good face won't save you.

xhate said:
you're the one coping, you fucking idiot.

if you're a 5'3" skinny framecel with a 4" dick, then good face won't save you.

Facepalm