Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Slutty bone mogger women or Cute neotenous women?

Which do you prefer?

• Sluts

• Cute

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
Slutty Bone mogger women

Vs

Cute Neotenous Women

Bonemoggers.
They might be able to save my bloodline

@Cayden Zhang @Made in Heaven @NeverEvenBegan @highschoolcel @InceldianWarrior @Ron.Belgrade @Mistake @kay'

Bonemoggers.
They might be able to save my bloodline
Do you have the balls to handle such a foid tho? They ooze sex appeal. She'll be the center of attention in every room. People will stare at her. Men will hit at her. She will make you feel inferior.

Neotenous women often look better in 2D but worse IRL imo.
I would go with the mogger.

The bonemogger ones would give me chad sons so I choose them

@Cayden Zhang @Made in Heaven @NeverEvenBegan @highschoolcel @InceldianWarrior @Ron.Belgrade @Mistake @kay'

Tbh it depends, I like both.

Olivia Wilde is a famous bone mogger and I'd do her without hesitating

neotenous women are nutritionally deficient. responsible for birthing sub5 men perhaps. i go with bonemoggers

Do you have the balls to handle such a foid tho? She'll be the center of attention in every room. People will stare at her. Men will hit at her. They ooze sex appeal.
And cuties get away with whoring around by being cute.
I stand by my choice, not that it'll ever matter.

Tbh it depends, I like both.

Olivia Wilde is a famous bone mogger and I'd do her without hesitating

View attachment 1196013
neotenous women are nutritionally deficient. responsible for birthing sub5 men perhaps. i go with bonemoggers
I agree they are better looking with better genetics but don't you find women like them to be intimidating? Many of these women I posted are very tall too. You'd have to be a chad to handle them.

First option looks like:

so cute foids all day

I agree they are better looking with better genetics but don't you find women like them to be intimidating? Many of these women I posted are very tall too. You'd have to be a chad to handle them.

There's no such thing as an intimidating woman.

They're intimidating because they have so many choices.

If you end up on a desert island with any of them, they'll immediately become submissive and follow your instructions to survive.

Do you have the balls to handle such a foid tho? They ooze sex appeal. She'll be the center of attention in every room. People will stare at her. Men will hit at her. She will make you feel inferior.
all it takes is few words "not interested" and walk away from a foid IF shes loyal but we call know those whores aint shit

Cute neotenous women easily. The bone moggers look gross.

foids should look cute like my avi

don't you find women like them to be intimidating? Many of these women I posted are very tall too. You'd have to be a chad to handle them.
that's the thing right? i can't get any foids on my dick let alone tall bonemoggers. i would be intimidated im clearly not in their league. even if i did mate with one of those women, the children would be an abomination. i know my place and predetermination does too

They both look really hot. But as I don't really like the top right too much, I picked cute.

Idc, whoever loves me the most

Slutty women are only good for sex and birthing children, for any kind of romantic relationship neotenous mog.

What's the point if you can't get either

I WANT TO BREED WITH SLUTTY STACIES :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Yeah I have the cojones

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back