Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sluts being sluts

they all got that shorter index finger

it's like watching apes

Kill sluts. Behead sluts. Roundhouse kick a slut into the concrete.Crucify filthy sluts. Defecate in a slut's food. Launch sluts into the sun. Stir fry sluts in a wok. Toss sluts into active volcanoes. Urinate into a slut's gas tank. Judo throw sluts into a wood chipper. Twist sluts heads off. Report sluts to the IRS. Karate chop sluts in half. Curb stomp pregnant slut sluts. Trap sluts in quicksand. Crush sluts in the trash compactor. Liquefy sluts in a vat of acid. Eat sluts. Dissect sluts. Exterminate sluts in the gas chamber. Stomp slut skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate sluts in the oven. Lobotomize sluts. Mandatory abortions for sluts. Grind sluts in the garbage disposal. Drown sluts in fried chicken grease. Vaporize sluts with a ray gun. Kick old sluts down the stairs. Feed sluts to alligators. Slice sluts with a katana.

Least slut behavior in 2024

We only have one popeyes franchise in the whole country and I'm too poor to afford it so I'll actually never know if it mogs or not:cryfeels:
Brutal.

KFC isn't that good imo. I think it's because they started to cheap out on the ingredients

Brutal.

KFC isn't that good imo. I think it's because they started to cheap out on the ingredients
I think all goyslop franchises have headed in that direction tbh, nothing tastes good anymore, it's literally all slope

I think all goyslop franchises have headed in that direction tbh, nothing tastes good anymore, it's literally all slope
Ikr.

Why can't ((((they)))) at least make the hog slop they feed us good?

Kill all sluts, behead sluts.

Ikr.

Why can't ((((they)))) at least make the hog slop they feed us good?
{{{{{{they}}}}}} want to make our lives horrible, we can't even enjoy our slosh. We aren't the chosen people amiright @faded?