Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Slutina yells “go back to India” at currywhores

Shitskins vs shitskins :lul:

Latinas date white men a lot, they are honorary white
t.

Also old video btw

shitskin versus shitskin wars

Cringe fake zoomer skit of whitecels lusting over Latinas :feelsjuice:
shitskin versus shitskin wars
Amerimutt moment.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/hgbYukXu3Mw?si=8B5M4DYr10k9cPtn

View attachment 1185200
These slutinas like to call themselves white. These same people will call levantines and Turks shitskins online.

Nobody even said anything about niggers you absolute retard you are just racebaiting to racebait at this point @DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit

I dunno if its for the camera but we need to compare dating stats to see
I wasn't talking about their preferences. That's obviously, bullshit mostly. I was talking about that slutina who is darker then even a lot of gulf Arabs calling herself white.

Everything about this video is pure kek lmfaoo :feelskek:
Anglo hate is gay and retarded. White history is (primarily) Anglo history, it’s Anglos who conquered the largest empire, advanced the sciences the most, and invented most of the stuff we use today

Anglo hate is gay and retarded. White history is (primarily) Anglo history, it’s Anglos who conquered the largest empire, advanced the sciences the most, and invented most of the stuff we use today
I know I was just shitposting but IncelCream is retarded as fuck. I actually think he might be a larping nigger rather then a Brit

Everything about this video is pure kek lmfaoo :feelskek:

WNs having distaste for anglos might come down to them being willing expanders of zionist power and influence from what I've seen and experienced while dealing with their ilk. Of all the European peoples, they might be one of the most philosemitic. Sometimes, they are practically partners in crimes with Jews or even thought of as cryptokikes themselves.

WNs having distaste for anglos might come down to them being willing expanders of zionist power and influence from what I've seen and experienced while dealing with their ilk. Of all the European peoples, they might be one of the most philosemitic. Sometimes, they are practically partners in crimes with Jews or even thought of as cryptokikes themselves.
I rarely ever see WNs hating on Anglos, it’s mostly groypercucks (and especially brown ones) that do. Anyone looking at the state of Anglo countries can clearly see that globohomo does not operate in the interest of Anglos as a people whatsoever

I rarely ever see WNs hating on Anglos, it’s mostly groypercucks (and especially brown ones) that do. Anyone looking at the state of Anglo countries can clearly see that globohomo does not operate in the interest of Anglos as a people whatsoever
Most of the anglo bashing I've seen comes from russophones, francophones and hispanics judging from what I've witnessed. They're not exactly WNs but more like ethnonationalists that could be adjacent to WN causes and goals at times. A lot of it could be due to how their historical empires have been overshadowed by english speaking countries. Just seething butthurt belt mentality.

Who knows, maybe she's just preparing Aztlan to be as homogenous as possible when they'll reconquer it:feelsthink::feelskek:.
And when they’ve established it, I guarantee it will collapse in one day due to it basically being an extension of Mexico

I also love how they obsess over this Aztec myth, when they’re actual rape-babies

Most of the anglo bashing I've seen comes from russophones, francophones and hispanics judging from what I've witnessed. They're not exactly WNs but more like ethnonationalists that could be adjacent to WN causes and goals at times. A lot of it could be due to how their historical empires have been overshadowed by english speaking countries. Just seething butthurt belt mentality.
Yeah I actually don’t have a problem with Anglos, since i’m partially one myself & as indicated by my banner, i’m somewhat proud of it.

I just like that meme, due to the fact it’s to shitpost on IncelCream for his low-IQ takes & shilling for “muh black queens”
I know I was just shitposting but IncelCream is retarded as fuck.

Who are the even pure white at this point in JewSA.

And when they’ve established it, I guarantee it will collapse in one day due to it basically being an extension of Mexico

I also love how they obsess over this Aztec myth, when they’re actual rape-babies
:yes::yes:

I'm more concerned about hispanic(Mexico/South America) immigration than immigration from India.

IMO. we should take in more immigrants from Russia and Ukraine. Most Hispanic Americans/Mexicans( legal residents from Mexico w/o full citizenship) are not dangerous or violent, but they are physically unattractive and generally unskilled. They tend to be extremely short and fat. Esp. the women who have incredibly high obesity rates (2nd highest in the world outside of black American women) and sadly , relatively high rates of dwarfism. Their accents (usually think Mexican accents despite being American) are also ugly.

25% of the immigrants should be eastern European imo. People naturally like living around whites.

AvERage day in Shitexas.
Who are the even pure white at this point in JewSA.
Me, and a few others
I also like how they project onto Slavs a lot, when they have no place to be speaking.
Shitskins vs shitskins :lul:
Kek true- it’s just a competition between them to see who’s less of a Shitskin
Latinas date white men a lot, they are honorary white
Cope jfl, i hardly see any & I live in a Spic colony

And jfl at them being “honorary white” :feelskek: I can’t possibly take it seriously, most of them are Mestizo & hardly resemble Iberians at all. Not to mention, they’re part of the reason my State is going to shit.

And as someone who’s been around tons, I can confirm they neither act nor look remotely White. But don’t let @Rabbi Schneerson catch you saying that
Take your worthless drivel elsewhere nigga
Turbobased take

Nobody even said anything about niggers you absolute retard you are just racebaiting to racebait at this point @DarkStarDown @WorthlessSlavicShit
At this point, @IncelCream has obsessed over WMXF more times than Hitler tried to make an alliance with the British

At this point, @IncelCream has obsessed over WMXF more times than Hitler tried to make an alliance with the British
But wouldn't the Spanish be better to follow, they wiped out the Natives by fucking them

But wouldn't the Spanish be better to follow, they wiped out the Natives by fucking them
And gave rise to the Mestizo race. Latin America is not majority Iberian genetically

True, beaners are fucking retarded losers. The only reason they jock on asstek ancestry so much is because white Latins rejected them. Absolutly no one wants to look like a "regular" beaner as per Trump's speech about rapists.

I'm more concerned about hispanic(Mexico/South America) immigration than immigration from India.

IMO. we should take in more immigrants from Russia and Ukraine. Most Hispanic Americans/Mexicans( legal residents from Mexico w/o full citizenship) are not dangerous or violent, but they are physically unattractive and generally unskilled. They tend to be extremely short and fat. Esp. the women who have incredibly high obesity rates (2nd highest in the world outside of black American women) and sadly , relatively high rates of dwarfism. Their accents (usually think Mexican accents despite being American) are also ugly.

25% of the immigrants should be eastern European imo. People naturally like living around whites.

but white boomerfaggots and stormcucks actually believe people like being around those that "look like" them. :feelstastyman:

but white boomerfaggots and stormcucks actually believe people like being around those that "look like" them. :feelstastyman:
Nah that’s somewhat true, research shows that humans just have a preference for faces of their own race, just google any studies on this.

He’s right they are white and date white men hes 100% correct
No they aren’t

They’re half native, and this is what most look like:

IMG 8275

Hardly resemblant to their former Spanish overlords:

IMG 7949

They didn’t wipe them out, if that was the case then most LatAms would look like this:
Hardly resemblant to their former Spanish overlords:

View attachment 1185408
And gave rise to the Mestizo race. Latin America is not majority Iberian genetically
This. :yes:

Most of them hate that term.

Nah that’s somewhat true, research shows that humans just have a preference for faces of their own race, just google any studies on this.

then why do shitskins want white sexual partners, whiter children and whiter looks for themselves? I never heard of anyone finding brown shitskins with rough features sexy.

Comanches seething rn

letting them in by the millions in a year what could go wrong brainlets

slutina = slut + latina :bigbrain: