Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Slutina Almost Hit Me

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcelϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I was just walking out of the store(I got some cookies to make myself feel better) and this dumb fucking 70IQ Spanish rapebaby slutina almost fucking hit me.

She was trying to park, and obviously didn’t do a good job so she had to reverse out to pull in again & almost fucking hit me

Just fuck my life, i’m so over shit & just want this shit Earth to be nuked already or just fucking die

I mastered parking a few minutes after being taught about it. Wonder how she got her drivers license when she can't even bother to check her bilndspots.

I was just walking out of the store(I got some cookies to make myself feel better) and this dumb fucking 70IQ Spanish rapebaby slutina almost fucking hit me.

She was trying to park, and obviously didn’t do a good job so she had to reverse out to pull in again & almost fucking hit me

Just fuck my life, i’m so over shit & just want this shit Earth to be nuked already or just fucking die
Why do women drive?

illegal + no drivers license + billions in welfare = road kill funhouse

jfl if I live my life a permavirgin and then get taken out by a toilet. anyone who meets such a fate should be regarded as a knight and martyr.

Toilets can't drive worth shit. Their puny brains are incapable of basic thought anyways.

I mastered parking a few minutes after being taught about it. Wonder how she got her drivers license when she can't even bother to check her bilndspots.
girls are literally handed things for free the more attractive they are, I've seen it myself

Minority+foid