Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Slut refused to serve me because I was ordering "too much" at KFC

BlackpillCartel

BlackpillCartel

Greycel
I was ordering a family meal at KFC to share with my family at the drive-thru by my myself. And I overheard a conversation at the window of her explaining that the meal is too expensive and I shouldn't be getting it. This was obviously just an excuse not to serve me, I'm average weight and workout so am kind of toned. So it wasn't like she was being based and refusing to serve me because of my weight, it was all because of my looks.

I saw another post here today about a woman refusing to serve a fellow incel at the arcade so I felt like I wanted to share this too. Women will literally risk losing their job in order not to serve an incel.

I'll have two number 9s...

I'll have two number 9s...
Why do you even exist on this forum, to post lazy replies to postmaxxx? this is why postmaxxxing shouldn't exist and there should be a karma system like on reddit. You people don't even try with replies, you're just here to postmaxxxx.

Why do you even exist on this forum, to post lazy replies to postmaxxx? this is why postmaxxxing shouldn't exist and there should be a karma system like on reddit. You people don't even try with replies, you're just here to postmaxxxx.
...a number 9 large...

there should be a karma system like on reddit.
>Le l*ddit

D39

My parents buy me everything. I never went to a shop alone. If I wanted to buy something myself, I'd probably buy it online.
This is how you become a non nt high inhib trucel

what the fuck?? You're buying fried chicken not heroin

Fatcel=volcel

You can order as much as you like, you should have told her to STFU and take the order! I probably would have just called her a dumb bitch and drove off though.

I doubt that this happened