Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Slut On Instagram Says Beauty is About More Than What's on the Outside, JFL

PessimisticFailure

PessimisticFailure

Banned
-
Cunt should be forced to suck an incel dick and prove it.

Yep, that's what they say to make themselves feel better about being completely shallow bitches.

KyloRen said:
Yep, that's what they say to make themselves feel better about being completely shallow bitches.
GUARANTEE that if I asked her out she'd be just as disgusted as the last slut I asked out that claims to give a shit about personality

PessimisticFailure said:
GUARANTEE that if I asked her out she'd be just as disgusted as the last slut I asked out that claims to give a shit about personality

Your personality does matter but only if you're actually good looking enough for a femoid to bother caring about it, if you look like a pig don't get upset at a fellow human being for not wanting to fuck a pig. It's the same reason I don't force volcels to fuck fat women or the elderly.

PessimisticFailure said:

Nah man. 

You just forgot to shower your gym weights.

jagged0 said:
Your personality does matter but only if you're actually good looking enough for a femoid to bother caring about it, if you look like a pig don't get upset at a fellow human being for not wanting to fuck a pig. It's the same reason I don't force volcels to fuck fat women or the elderly.
Personality and looks are basically the same thing

KyloRen said:
Nah man. 

You just forgot to shower your gym weights.
Does not showering my gym weights make me volcel?  Fuck

PessimisticFailure said:
Does not showering my gym weights make me volcel?  Fuck

Yeah. You just need to do it. Once you do, women will be all over you.

In all seriousness, I fucking hate those folks who tell us these stupid platitudes. You don't even need to do them if you have a good face.

KyloRen said:
Yeah. You just need to do it. Once you do, women will be all over you.

In all seriousness, I fucking hate those folks who tell us these stupid platitudes. You don't even need to do them if you have a good face.
I've literally seen some asshole tell incels to shower, as if they don't already.  Assholes like that deserve to die in a fire.

It's what they say to make themselves feel better about the fact that they have nothing to offer besides looks

TheVman said:
It's what they say to make themselves feel better about the fact that they have nothing to offer besides looks
She's shorter than me, and looks young too, only difference is that means jack shit for women because plenty of men are into that.  No doubt she would rope eventually if she had a penis